CV specialty changes?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she is a busy piggy piggy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This little tampa piggy goes to market, this little tampa piggy stays home, this little tampa piggy isn't a little piggy any more , now this little tampa piggy barely fits through the door.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha... this is funny stuff. I can picture her in a pink jump suit with a little curly tail on her ass and a pigs snout on her nose. Come to think of it, her voice even sounds a bit like a snort and squeal. I will now have this vision every time I see her and may not be able to control my laughter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I realize there will be realignments but what about reduction?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRx for everyone on CV, everyone has responsibility for all customers hospital, cardiologists, primary care, hospitalists.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more meds to beds or 340 B credit..... Another way to save $$ on sales bonuses and put us all in the same bucket when we have layoffs. This not a real change for my team other than trx. I am legacy CVAS and have always called in everyone and every where. Glad to hear that the ZS team has a crap load of $$$ to spend.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was it that got to you; the vision of the pink pant suit or the snout and little curly tail? But glad to see we are still getting to you. Karma and oink oink!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who this is referring to and can't wait until our next teleconference or meeting. You can bet there will be some snickering behind her back. Priceless

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad another person figured out who this is. I wonder how she likes getting back a dose of her own medicine.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has been around a long time and has never changed even when it damaged her career.
    I am glad that so many have figured her out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!!! You people are f'n crazier then the person your talking about!! We get it already!!Let it go! Another thread hijacked about the same unpopular person that nobody really gives a dam about except those few who've had the unfortunate opportunity of crossing her/his incompetent path! And NO, I am NOT the person you are talking about. Just someone who is sick of hearing about it!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any chicks into rimming a guy's ass? I'm nice and tidy down there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey chubby ass, you really like the word hijacked. You gave yourself away.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3 now ends 8/31? And likely will still be paid in 2017.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9/31 Einstein

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotcha, keep on checking in. Can't wait until our next meeting. oink oink

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also was told 8/31 to make way for the new structure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oink oink, listen closely at the next meeting and you may figure out our group.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello again.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laughs. It reminds me of standing in the buffet line at one of our meetings.
    She never shuts up except to put food in her mouth.