CV specialty changes?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is fake blond and you are being very kind referring to her as Chubby. What exactly would qualify as fat in your book?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the above couple of posts: LET IT GO. I have no idea who this woman is but it is clear you have a real vendetta. Did she spur your advances? Did you have a thing w/ her to then be rejected? Were you both in FL on the MM team and she kept her job and you didn't?
    IDK, but jeez, you are looking like sophomoric morons.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That woman is you because nobody else would follow the comments and respond to defend you.
    I do not work in Florida but you do know me. You have approached me at meetings with that fake smile and syrupy sweet but condescending cackle. Myself and my peers have watched your disgusting sucking up to leadership while spreading false rumors about the same people you pretend to be friends with. And it thrills me to know that you are spending hours on cp trying to cleanse your record.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be NO LAYOFFS, ever, for the Chosen Ones who sell Brilinta! We are protected! That is a guarantee!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you on Seroquel?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. But wishful thinking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who knows you, knows that you live on CP because it is a perfect venue for your rumor mongering. Normally you use others to spread them for you but cp is anonymous. You must spend hours searching every stream for comments that you believe are about you. And nobody has mentioned your name or even given your initials. Paranoid? Me thinks so. It proves that people who cannot be trusted also don't trust anyone else.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When anyone back stabs someone, they usually find out and some will retaliate. It looks like the case here. I don't know this person but it seems that she really pissed someone off, or maybe more than one person.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is standard behavior in AZ. Why are you picking on her. She may be more obvious about it, but I have learned not to trust anyone at AZ. People who pretend to be supportive or your friend and then stab you in the back to advance their own popularity or position is rampant here. Some do it for sport and some do it just because they are mean, envious, or spiteful people, but most of the people here are players in this caustic culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes but the chubby blond has so many enemies and the funny part is she isn't even aware of it.
    her behavior destroyed her career and she still wasn't able to resist attacking people even though their wasn't a snowball chance in hell that she would ever be promoted again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't she make your skin crawl? She seems totally unaware of the impact she has on people. I think she really believes that people see her the way she obviously sees herself. Nothing could be further from the truth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of people must feel this way about her.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what and when on cv changes?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, what and when on cv changes?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is CV going to get paid on retail only, nrx and trx.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tampa?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOOD! About time these "hospital" reps figured out how to pull through a product.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that would be the one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess we are keeping you busy.