CV specialty changes?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wish you could handle a big girl like me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many of these old timer Account Directors that do not want anyone to know their past.
    Virtually every one of them was demoted and have been stuck in managed markets for a decade or more. Up until now nobody paid much attention to what they do or how much they are paid but that is changing now. When you hear that they are taking early retirement those are lies too. None of these worthless fuck ups has ever left voluntarily. Hey Frenchie, you want to save money, start with this group.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love me a nice full figured girl. I'd chase you all the way down to the cath lab!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT AN AMAZING WASTE OF MONEY! TYPICAL AZ!. I doubt there will be any cuts in hospital. We are THE top of the food chain!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone who knows the RAD in several states not aligned to the same region. Makes the point of a previous poster. Looks like we have an old MAPS person who is very bitter. Please go take your S-XR and relax.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh these old fuckers seem to keep showing up in some lame position making the same salary but still with zero leadership responsibilities. They haunt us at our meetings and join our teleconferences and none of us has a clue what they do. When you ask them they will give you some lame bullshit about maintaining key relationships.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better strap on your crocs. I'm pretty fast for a big girl!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts are most likely in the future. Just relax and realize most of the posts are from PC reps who are jealous and wish they had a future.

CV is having a national sales meeting and the primary care folks are having teleconferences.

Wonder where the future and security is outside of oncology???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see that the chubby fake blond in florida is still monitoring and editing cp. I could have guessed it was you posting responses all along. everyone knows you are fake as a $3 bill and people avoid you like the plague at meetings. people figured you out long ago as just another washed up loser in managed markets clothing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? How much does Brilinta add to the bottom line? How many more years of disappointment do you think SSLT will endure? PC-Symbicort, soon Bevespi, triple therapy down the road, never mind the biologic for next year. Even if Bevespi is a dog, it will probably add more to the profit line than Brilinta does.
    So, you keep thinking CV is where it is at. Oh and how many people from PC actually interview for any open CV slots? In this area, -0-.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody really dislikes this person. And this person really dislikes the one in GA. So this cat fight continues. I suggest the two of you get in a room and work it out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does not even help that some guidelines favor it now. The problem has always been that for some reason our higher ups focus ALL their time and energy having hospital reps in their stupid scrubs - as if they were with Stryker or has surgical implants - begging ICs for a handful of on the table doses that don't mean shit because the patient is in full out coagulation mode so nobody knows what does what other than this hyper state is needed for 45 minutes but then we don;t give a shit about what the patient does for the first 12 months of the rest of their life post life changing event. No, we give that over to some nurses who don't even know how to call on other nurses and so it continues.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is fun knowing that comments on cp matter so much to her. She is just getting a small dose of the kind of shit she has been pulling on people for years. I guess backstabbers can't stand it when it is done to them. Whoever you are, keep it up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's better is the backstabber AC in GA does the same thing. She will lie directly to your face then turn around and take a better gig. I hate to tell you AC but you aren't that good in sales so you must good at something else.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same people constantly take over every thread to complain about AC, Fran, Managed Markets, etc? We get it, you made your point. AC, Fran, and Managed Markets are awful.

Hopefully, you will be able to get past how you were wronged by them. You may find it refreshing to let go of the bitterness and move on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of those PC reps wished they had interviewed now? Do you know how much Brilinta brings in on P&L report. Wait, don't answer because you have no idea

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we all know about you, the phony chubby blond that was demoted years ago but still insists that you are a real hot item with senior leadership. I heard the ugly rumors you were spreading so now you are getting a taste of your own medicine. How long before they run your chubby ass out of AZ completely?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanna bet? W/O getting into hard and fast #'s, Brilinta' contribution to the bottom line was about 13% of Symbicort's, a little better than half of what Bydureon did and less than Onglyza. This was 15' #'s. So keep drinking the kool-aid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll bet you. Just let me know what your name is because you have no idea what a P/L is. And you don't know what the next indication means for the brand.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oink Oink Oink Suuuuuuuueeeeeeee!!!!!