CV sales group future

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place sucks ass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well? Whats the story fuck-nut? We have a job by the end of the year or not? Why don't you fucking answer the elephant in the room? Because your a coward, thats why. I know how you fucking work it. You won't tell anyone what the plan is in the hopes that we all work our asses off so you can make your bonus. Then you let us go at year end. No fucking way are you doing that to me dick. You're getting the bare minimum from me. Matter of fact, I think you're getting the minimum from most of us. Go find another job so we have a chance of turning this fucking ship around.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With this nut-job at the helm we will never get anything right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of cowards!! Elitist pig bastard for our "head" of sales. He is too busy taking pictures of his lame ass "workout of the month club" has no Dik and no spine!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will get to hear from our fearless leader in a few weeks. I'm sure he and Liz will dream up something that will sound good. It won't be real but don't tell the 2 jack asses that. Now let's get back to role playing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you are quite right lets get back to Role Playing. our fearless leader bends over and Liz gives it to him straight up the ass! Just the way he likes it, squealing like a pig! Oink Oink

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says he is internally 37, too bad he looks 67!! BWHAHAH What a narcissist, guess he drank his own kool-aid!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get so sick of the fucking fire drills.

So company wants a 2S PAD focus now. But they aren't ready with customer fucking flags. No work will get done today MD because your fucking team is drunk in ineptitude.

How much longer can you possibly be in the position? You and "jelly nipples" seem to have a knack at fucking up everything you touch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Dude! You are on fire. I agree with you 100%.

FU Merck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who calls a fucking 2 hour teleconference with nothing new on a Friday afternoon?

Only pricks and dreamers from the home office.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MOA-perfect for a message 13 years after the launch of a drug

FU Merck

Quit wasting our time with this bullshit

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is it? for 2 hours? pathetic

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Piss-poor leadership demonstration

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I don't have an answer for you at this moment."

No fucking kidding. You never have answers. Answer the elephant prick-face

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh shit!!!!!! Now we know why we've done so poorly with this launch

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do these clowns report to? Time someone asks some tough questions at the leadership level. If not, then it is truly scary where this organization is headed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not a matter of where we're heading. We're already there-in the shitter-at the bottom. Man this place sucks