CV Hospital Salaries

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 23, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked for AZ in the past (7yrs/ CL3). Left to move across country and took a cut in pay with another company non pharma... I now have a F2F with CV Hosp DSM. Talks of strategic thinking exercise. whats all that about? real answers would be cool instead jacka$$ inputs..
    Starting base would welcome also. thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base- 100 to 115, the strategic thinking exercise must be new, no idea

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategic thinking exercise, i.e., sell me something. Recently did away with STAR format and want to gauge sales skills. Salary will depend on what you were earning--cl3 can expect close to 90k--little more or less. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategic excercise....you'll get a "territory" with several hospitals and docs and be asked to develope a sales strategy for the territory. You will see short bio's, level of support for your product etc.

Pretty straight forward and not to complex if you have sold in an institutional territory before.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for honest answers!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Critical thinking exercise description was right on thanks....I smoked the interview but don't know what the manager(s) is/are looking for ...most of the time its reps with established relationships. they still gave me 4 STAR format questions...so its still not dead..