Cuts

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again.
    Get those resumes ready. It's once again time to thin the heard.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drivers are usually fairly immune to further cuts.
    It's the fat csr's that better worry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don't feel like any jobs are safe. Maybe years ago but not anymore.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh great not again. Anyone know where there laying off this time and how many?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only position left is sales.
    CSR and PST are cut to death.
    Unless we have to start setting up for two or three locations

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happened to my location last March. Was told we were safe, then 3 days later we were told we were closing....all laid-off. Now Lincare owns the local market, good for them!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heck... Cut the sales reps. To pay someone a salary to sell something that sells itself... Hmmmmm

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Everything is under Competative Bid. You either got the contract or you didn't. No kissing up for business will help.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes sales is a good point one of the highest paying jobs in the industry! Either that or start letting LCM's go and have 1 manager over several stores? There is nowhere else to cut i agree. The locations are stretched to the limit people having to do multiple jobs that others once did with no extra pay.... Its getting ridiculous! How much longer can this go on? I would have quit long ago but right now there's just no jobs in my area its very frustrating.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McDonalds is always hiring.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hopefully they wont cut all the sales jobs just the ones that are not putting up good numbers

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well i dunno my sales rep was just told that he needed to shoot for a new goal by upper management.... sounds like there calling them out either give us the numbers we want or bye bye! Although i hafta agree with the previous post when we had no sales rep we did just as good in regards to points so maybe they will let them all go but i highly doubt it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I just lost my job as of Friday. Now there's no PST at my location. Don't know how they plan on running this place without me. But I really don't care now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by my AM last week to expect allot of RIF's between now and the end of the year.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess there going to do like they did before. Cut us loose right before Christmas.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get rid of worthless sales reps ( selling a product that sells itself ) or the multiple call centers that do NOTHING but screw up paperwork for the locations so they have to fix a mess as if they don't have enough to do...

The moronic consultants are ruining this company.. where do they get these overpaid suits from? Seems to be too many Chiefs and not enough Indians at Rotech. ( Gasp did he just defy PC culture? ) Cut the worthless executive positions in half.. a good start

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting ridiculous!!! I have seen so many good employees at mine and other locations quit to find better jobs. AND MAKE MORE MONEY TO BOOT... Now we have literally noone left that has any skill. They run off the good employees and bring in no experience cheap labor if they bring in any at all! My lcm told me that he is looking for something different because the future of rotech "looks bleak and disturbing". What is this coming too? I mean everyone is getting new vehicles but who is gonna drive them? Were supposed to get new ipads but who is gonna use them? I wished they would just close and get it over with instead of waiting silently thinking maybe ill be the next... I have a interview friday i hope i get that job so i can end this nightmare of working 2 peoples for the same pay. Im ready for this to be over

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the kind of snarky response we would expect from an arrogant sales rep or some other worthless parasite at Rotech who gets paid to do nothing...