Customer Service and Clinical Support

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A conversation I am tired of having with my docs. I need new excuses to use.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ask KB for any help, she only has one excuse but she does find ways to reword it as often as possible to make it sound different. Has anyone ever shared the news with MC leadership that we are expected to increase sales every year? If they knew what salespeople actually did then maybe they would be ready for an increase in volume instead of trying to come up with new excuses for their lack of execution.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has so many flaws including the inherent leadership team. Going on 3 years without a patch, inexcusable. Continued issues with CS, inexcusable

It's no wonder the sales reps work an average of 10 hours per month. Trust me, this is going on in every district yet the RSD's continue to turn a blind eye. Maybe if these RSD's would work with the reps more than 2x year this might change. Reps simply stay here for the $$$ and the benefit of having 40 weeks of vacation per year.

A CEO who has yet to purchase individual options is inexcusable. Yet this board continues to fatten his wallet. Its no wonder the stock continues to drop due to this incompetent management team.

Companies such as ML has begun to take ms from us and again KN has done nothing to offset their gain. Hopefully the new year will bring what this company really needs. A CLEAN HOUSE

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 hours per month? I love the exaggeration
    CEO bought shares in Feb 15 - look it up genius its a publically traded company
    If you honestly worry about ML taking away business you suck at your job, seriously WOW
    Why would you clean house? even with some of our issues in the past 16 months we have had record growth the past 2 years

The one thing you got right is that most Reps are making money, congrats on pointing out at least one fact

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I might suck but lets face it, you swallow. Theres a huge difference
    Your the one that needs to clean themselves up prior to the morning meetings

Clean house? Stock continues to show lower growth. Your management team has no clue with launching new products. Your management crew has no clue on CS. Wait, they sent most of that to India. They promise more things than a mall Santa Claus.

Record Growth? Hmmm maybe because they sue everyone and everything that they feel is gaining momentum.

10 days? Dare someone up in the Ivory Tower actually make some calls to practices or better yet sit by a reps house for a few hours to see how often they work. I think their afraid most of the sales force would be fired on the spot.
    Speaking of spots, may I recommend a good cleaner such has hot shot to remove some of your swallowing accidents

How Can I argue with an individual such as yourself that continues to swallow everything they throw down your throat. Im sure your going to have some real fun in Costa Rica. Don't forget to pack your Hot Shot

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep getting most things wrong. Do you even work here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the stock options? I was off by a year unlike you getting off each day swallowing that shit from upper mgt.Holy shit, look around and tell me how they've maintained any balance over past 2 years with inventory, patch, ongoing CS complaints etc?

I haven't seen my RSD since August and probably won't until after NSM. Which is fine cause they do nothing but hurt business by their presence. Ask of a few of your regional friends and see how often they work. Its shocking

You appear to be one of those robots who oddly believe Jeb Bush still has a chance. Sadly your just a corporate robot the believes everything this inadequate management team spews out

To answer your ? yes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This should be fun and entertaining for everyone

"Your the one that needs to clean themselves up prior to the morning meetings" (Excellent grammar but let's not just poke fun at the simple things)
    The stock price is variant on numerous things like EBIDA and price per diluted share besides the entire market has been down ever since China's market got crushed
    Record growth has very little to do with suing competitors but it does help that LW is under investigation for Fraud again making it easier to take business away from them
    10 days? Where did this come from? are you making up stuff or did you forget that your original post said AEs only work 10 hours a month
    I'm pretty sure the company doesn't need to sit outside your house, they have you monitored using the location services on your cell phone, Airwatch and your internet connection for your Laptop.
    Finally, what's going on in Costa Rica?

So to sum up
    You suck at your job which you kind of admitted
    You think ML is a threat which is comical
    CEO has yet to buy Stock options even though he bought in Feb 2015 and has bought more shares than any other individual on the open market
    You think our stock price going from $2 to $10 per share in the past 3 years is bad and its because of suing competitors not record growth
    You think most AEs only work 10 hours a month
    You think the company has a meeting in Costa Rica

You have no clue about anything
    You probably have had 6 jobs in the past 8 years
    You might not have graduated High School
    You may need professional help
    You probably should Quit before you get fired

Keep the insults and the fictional stories coming you will just make yourself sound dumber if that is even possible

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still haven't addressed the issues regarding our new device and the projected release date for 2014-15.

How about practices leaving due to poor customer service? How about out sourcing everything overseas? Its great having a customer call in not understanding the rep on the other line. That was a great move from above.

Capper has done with the stock since he's taking over as CEO. If you call the recent price of $10 is good, we're in for a hell of a year.

I hope to god we run into each other in P. Rico - If I get drunk enough, I may allow you to swallow. Thats if I can get your mouth off of someone else.

Keep believing that all reps are out there pounding the pavement each week. While your out trying to retain your market, the other area reps are introducing themselves to your wife at the gym.

Let me guess, when the monthly rankings come out, you immediately call mommy about your recent achievements.

You definitely sound like a west coast Liberal but am still puzzled as to which position you play. Please indulge

I know the hot shots will be packed and ready to go. I would also leave something else at home for the misses

I know you'll be waiting for a response but I will refrain and await our special moment in the sun come a few weeks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In your rant, you neglected the real issues. CS, delayed launches and finally back orders.

How about the fact that we outsourced some of the CS to overseas. Nothing better having a customer calling in trying to figure out what language is being spoken.

And if you call our stock successful @ 10.40 / share, we are in for a rough 2016.

I hope we can meet in P. Rico. I may have to indulge in additional beverages in order to let you swallow. Thats if I can get your mouth off of someone else.

Keep believing the number of hours in the field is the standard 40. I'm sure your out there every day trying to maintain that market share, the problem is other reps are introducing themselves to your wife at the health club and you have no clue.

You also appear to be the type that calls his mommy every time the monthly rankings come out. If she's hot let me know, would love to have coffee with her

I'm done responding to some liberal tree lover. Hope we can get together in the sun. Don't forget the spot shot and bring yourself some chap-stick. Im guessing you'll be using allot of it prior to the morning breakfasts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did you post the same thing an hour apart? Take your meds.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That person cannot even work a computer and has the comebacks of a 2nd grader -- Congrats for being the dumbest person on this site ever and that's saying a lot if you have ever looked at the LW posts

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.S. I'll be the one with my zipper down.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you gay? you seem very gay.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History repeats itself over and over - stock goes up, exec team has hubris, stock falls, new CEO and team again. This is what happens when everyone else out there out-innovates us, and we buy all the companies we used to compete against and now say are as good as us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only took you two hours for that one? F*ck youre an idiot. I wish I competed with you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start looking for a local ENT at the NSM. Im afraid you're going to need 1

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you also post the craigslist link to therapeutic services so I can find a good massage and maybe a happy ending to this miserable string of pathetic messages

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buddy, Im sure after all happy endings your about to have from the mgt team, your face will surely look like a crispy cream doughnut.

Now go run back to mommy and tell her your getting cyber bullied. Maybe she can come up with a good posting for you