Cullture

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get used to it. Retiring after 38 yrs. tried to change things for 20 yrs. realized it's a losing battle and just rolled with the punches. Glad I'm out.
    Want to get ahead.... Kiss a lot of ass, yes everyone to death and play nice with your teammates. It's all a game of BS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only one correction, PFIZER is kicking ass, you're just benefitting from their sales machine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were to put our culture in a Petri dish, some nasty shite would grow

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is licking ass. Sales machine? Their reps suck.
    Robots with a script. Drugs all bought pre sold and they just ride the wave. A joke of a company making billions off someone else's work. Sounds like our government.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto here to the previous posts. Prepared for it and retired a couple years ago, don't miss it a bit and glad I'm out too. What passes for management out in the field is very sad. With all the cover-your-ass mentality, unsupportive field management being out for themselves while trying to pass it off as "biobehaving", the sickening ass kissing, etc. Their culture makes one feel grossly underutilized...like a real tool. Those of you still working, just play their BS game. Smile, nod, collect a paycheck and ride it out until you too can move on. Your best days are still ahead.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS, the Capitol of Mediocrity. Stay below the radar, get your money, then leave for something better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be from HR. I like your talent management strategy. I hope HR will include " stays below the radar" within the bms behaviors. Anybody has other behaviors to share? How about " adds no value to the job". Then let's apply those on our "so called" leaders and see how they exceed in every single one of them:)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd add:
    1-5 rating for "fluffer" ability to our behaviors specific to the leaders.

They all suck and blow their way to the top, so it just seems appropriate.

I will start. Lynelle H 5+. Strong lip service, grunts and moans amongst the best and fakes everything. Perfect fluffer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back off sucker, Lynelle will be CEO one day, BMS' first female CEO.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great CEOs are all fluffers! This is why MG is the successor of GC. If you're not a fluffer, this is a great developmental opportunity. HR will have a 2-day offsite fluffing course in January for new executives.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeing alot of hiring of non-oncology experienced people (especially managers with prior primary care type backgrounds even though they think they were 'specialty' hint: your not) mainly by upper management control freaks who hire them mainly because they have no prior experience at any other oncology companies EITHER as a rep or manager. Reason: They cant ask anyone else in oncology who has worked anywhere else just how crappy and MICROMANAGY BMS is. Especially female managers (who may or may not have worked at BMS in other divisions) These people come on board thinking this job is the pinnacle of their career....just wait a year. You'll see.
    As long as you drink the koolaid (if you're too young- that term gets thrown around alot but many of you dufuses dont really know what it means. came from the Jim Jones massacre of 100's of people in his religious cult in South America in the 70's) Google it since thats your dictionary. Another part of this is watching Lynelle fake cry up on stage about "helping one more patient" ...She has never worked in any clinical capacity (It would'nt be enough money for her) to be able to have EVER connected, or cared, about anyone other than maybe her nanny or hairdresser. )Who I must say should be fired for never changing that Bowl # 3 coiff mold hairdo that never moves-(kind of like the old fashioned management by fear, intimidation, etc) Also- I must add: don't even think of applying here if : you're over 50, (they will find a way to force you out with false pretenses) , your smart, (that means you can think for yourself and might possibly question 'authority', your original (someone at BMS will come along and steal your idea and take credit-calling it 'teamwork' Oh and....the new Oncology Managers (the ones with no prior experience)are so good at evaluating the sales force on those ridiculous video role plays. PLEASE!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic post..... Spot on accurate in so many ways. The culture here is dog shit in oncology and our leaders are nothing but top down dogmatic bureaucratic idiots. If you look closely it's all the same characters who ruined the neuroscience division. The best advice for anyone is to make sure you always have an attorney on retainer that you can consult with. The organization is very afraid of litigation and even though we are confined to arbitration, we can still do a lot of damage.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn sounds like AZ!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you have stock options? My BMS CPS counterpart has 25,000 shares. I have zero. Just more shady behind the curtain favors. I just accepted a position elsewhere. Later BMS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true with arbitration now