CTL= Coaching to Lose

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck directing ctl's to force reps out? Been invited to an acceleration meeting this year? Look out! If you are targeted i have some advice, go after your ahole ctl in a civil suit. Mother Mrk indemnifies ctls up front but they can be on their own in many jurisdictions. Watch ye ole ctl squirm when their own bank account is on the line. Go after them in a personal civil suit, do not sue Merck. Defamation, favoritism, falsification of field observations? You got a case. History of a horrid ctl affecting a majority of a team? DCO doesnt take action? You got a golden suit. Time to take action against these tyrant rogue ctls with horrid behavior. Hit em where it counts, their personal wallet! Call in endless counterparts to testify, summon them if need be. Booya

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck leaves bad managers in their jobs....they get a PIP!

Word on the street is they get a chance to change their ways....go to CTL rehab., take a course on fairness, learn how to reverse thuggery.......

If they flunk again its demotion or out the door!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the managers now are a bunch of douchebags. They will never make it on the outside.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have no conception of what we can do. we are tied to the inside unlike you who will be untied permanently.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck ever beating a Merck CTL in a civil suit...Merck will back the CTL and call witnesses to lie to make sure your lawsuit goes nowhere...nice idea, but it will never work...Merck CTL's job's are golden, and golden pretty much forever...it is called Corporate Welfare, and at Merck it is the way things are done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Admitting this is very telling.....

How and why are these jobs or the ctls golden?

Some managers have absolutely no business in being a manager. Some have no skills. Some no
    ethics. Some have a level of working that bumps up on being corrupt. Some say one thing and do the other. Some make up their own rule. Treat people like trash when no one is looking then turn on the perfection image when their managers are around.

Bottom line.. they are worthy of nothing special. They're just another worker like anyone else.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is what makes their absurd compensation levels (salary, stock, benefits, car, etc.) even more baffling...maybe the greatest job in America for staying in your bathrobe most of the time, and harrassing reps out when you do actually "work."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely right. Same treatment as a representative. My management training class has at least 10 people that were let go or forced to step down. I know of a former DCO who chewed up the careers of 8 managers in one state! Managers are definitely not golden. They are glorified assistants who must do the DCO's bidding, or be subjected to intense pressure, warning letters, PIP's. Golden? LOL.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems you're either a prick-e-doodle or you're not!

Either you've got it in ya or you don't.....

Not all managers are ready, willing or able to sink to the low of lows....
    .....conscience dictates the more evolved. Right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes, I do whatever the boss wants, harass, ridealongs, additional paperwork, pips you name it! I then get the promotions, money etc. Screw the masses!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask a manager if they would go back to being a rep.....watch the reaction. The ctl job is golden to them.....just like all managers in their top dog positions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am right with you. It is fun to make them cry, losers unfit for slinging

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure are "right with them".You're another 4 star member of the ctl "losers club" .....known behind the scenes as a managers unfit to hold positions of authority.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only do I hold
    THE position but I have been selected to hold a higher position in the contract construct. Remember that I am the man, kiss my ass peon!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give the CTL as a reference after you leave. If you have evidence that the CTL sabotaged your new position, bring a civil suit at that time. You can use any evidence from your time with Merck to show a pattern. CTL will not be protected by Merck and will have to rely on their own resources. Also, MERCK might not look to favorably on a CTL that brings this information into the public arena This is why corporations only certify that a person worked there and the dates of service, to avoid lawsuits.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any manager who would sabotage someone's job or career is not the quality of manager any company wants or needs.....They are setting the company up for big trouble...and setting themselves up for the unemployment line...

They probably entered into management through the back door. This kind of low and dirty only comes from the low and dirty...

Good grief where do these jokers come from?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. What planet are you from? These tools are walked right through the front door! You're failing to acknowledge the obvious. The CTL's primary focus over the last decade has been to target reps for removal, as directed by their DCO. Sabotaging careers IS what CTLs do now. There is no managing being done, except of managing people right our of the company!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great post and thanks for telling the truth…I was one of the targeted reps you speak of, and there are many more like me…Believe me, the stuff they get away with is really criminal…Problem is, the rep has pretty much no recourse at all at Merck...