CTL= Coaching to Lose

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

26-year Merck rep…I know almost exactly what you were making. Best case: $129K base. Since you probably sucked, you were closer to a $105K base.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made $2600 today. And today isn't yet over! So angry:) It just isn't working out:)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah!!! Boy you are a cement head. Let's try a different font. NO ONE CARES!
    If you're doubling down on a non-pharma job, why are spending so much time on a pharma board? Why do you care so much what others think you are doing? WE DONT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. 26 years of futility. Congratulations. So are you the guy who keeps posting how a pharma career, is a non-career, a waste of time, a lie? You were useless for a long time. So useless you couldn't ever find or do anything else. Way to go . Nice " skill set." How does it feel to look back on 26 years of nothing? Give you any sense of accomplishment? I guess not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pathetic loser who spent 26 years lying about fake sales calls and carrying bags of takeout has no right to call anyone else a cement head. What no one cares about is a fraud like you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you're talking about post 61. You don't even know who you are trying to insult. As, for me, I never said I had 26 years at Merck. That would be pathetic wouldn't it? I guess it's you who keeps coming on and trying to brag about how much you're making outside of pharma. Sadly you feel the pathetic need to try and defend yourself and puff up on a pharma board. So, yeah, no one cares. I think you're delusional. Why don't you just go away and worry about yourself instead of desperately tossing out your bogus numbers here. None are impressed and you are embarrassing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you care. You keep coming on posting about " fraud." What's it to you what I do? You don't know anything about me or what I do. It's not really any of your damn business is it?
    I think it's you are the fraud, desperate to justify yourself. You just can't let it go can you? I know, shut up, worry about yourself and let others take care of themselves. Who are you to judge? No one cares what you think. Keep your stupid opinions to yourself. You impress no one with your pointless rants. You must have some low self esteem.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's in the NSA. He likes to track rep activity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny bone ticklers, the Cracker Jack box psychologists posting on this board. They keep tossing around terms they don't understand. They think its's so cool...LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't care what my manager thinks anymore. I have another job lined up and thinking of double dipping now to make up for undue stress. Thoughts?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better grab that job very quickly. Immediately after the CTL meetings most likely you are history of this very fine upstanding company. I really can't wait to make the announcement.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Merck has coined a new phrase for " downsizing, re-engineering, ..." et al.
    They are calling it " asymmetrical re-deployment." Merck: the master of acronyms and miscommunication. Joseph Goebels would be proud.
    Working at Merck now must be rather like being in a foxhole with no weapon and all the incoming fire is coming from behind you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the other job is a 1099 job, GREAT!!! If it's a normal, I'm-an-employee job, you risk losing the new job if you double dip.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Unfortunately, too many type A backstabbing executives have hired too many like minded yes men/women in the CTL and lead exec ranks. It could take decades before real managers with coaching skills will emerge again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ranks are tainted. CTLS who think they're omnipotent... but are nothing but embarrassing excuses for managers. Some operate without moral decency, others vicious and self-serving ....others lacking in the most basic skills. Its pathetic that a company of this stature puts such people in positions of authority.

Could be why Merck is declining so fast.......

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a big reason why the sales force walks away. The moral stinks when loser managers
    are in charge. Upper management tends to think their managers are without fault until one creates major issues for the company. This does happen from time to time and provides good reason why closer evaluations are needed on who is permitted ingt these jobs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CTL acronym now means Coercing to Leave because that is what Merck management is focused on doing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been their only job for the last ten years.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......yep, and the methods are many. Clever and cunning are they. To save a buck times many. Targeting older, turning good workers into bad, looking for a spec to turn into a mountain....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic to think about having to see the same customers on every field visit. You take the managers to the same offices each month. Then they like to criticize you on every call and think they are doing you a favor and having that teaching moment. Take No. California for example. The same clown rides around and looks at metrics and swim lanes each time. Why is he still with the company? What functional purpose does he serve? Most of his team can't stand his so called leadership qualities.. WTF