CSA contract ending this year

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the original CSA contract had its share of ups and downs. It went from a 2 year experimental contract to renewal, an expansion, layoffs, several renewals. Well it's over. AZ has decided to drop the contract by then end of the year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that I doubt your info, given all that has happened. But could you please provide some supporting information. I think everyone is fed up and looking anyway after all the crap we have put up with but more details would validate this. Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the OP. I doubt details will be given because it is such a small company we'd guess who it is. As a DM that started on the original contract I believe it has come to an end. A strong indication is diabetes, pain, DCSA contracts are all over. I have no hard feelings. Touchpoint was there when I was laid off and needed a job. It's not the best but there are worse. I just started interviewing & I would advise you all do the same. Best wishes to all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone want to guess how smart the person is who started this post. Csa's are the future of this industry. If it ends, so be it, but I see them getting more products to service.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

az doesn't have any new products. dcsa got canned smarty. yes there is a huge future in the unemployment line

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Csa's just keep stealing your jobs. Good job az for realizing sales people don't sell in the pharma industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Open positions are not being filled. That is very telling.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume they will be here until 2017

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What pain contract went down?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God said csa's are here to stay. It's part of his plan

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont know, you dont need to know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. They are filling all of these spots.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not filling open positions. The training dept has nothing to do so they made up the role play contest.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You’ll continue to see open positions posted over and over again. It just means they are vacant because someone quit. There is no intention to fill them. If you don’t believe me just apply. This is the first indication of a company going under, contract ending or layoffs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Csa's will be here for a long time. If you're to stupid to understand that by now you need to run you far away from this industry. In some territories that pss reps we're out for maternity the csa covered and that territory actually performed better. If it does end it won't be the last of a csa program, I promise you that. In fact, every contract company out there has a csa contract. Get used to it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be an English teacher dummy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thank you. I have no desire to teach. I am a literate person and am no dummy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to put a comma after teacher and a period at the end of the sentence.