Crinone

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this turning out to be as easy for everyone as they told us it would be at training??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the easiest sell ever, I just give them my cell phone number and have them call me. The really good accounts use the 800 number. Its been really busy so I ask that they call me with a bulk order once a week, otherwise my phone bill will be off the charts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously, you are a lying dumb ass. crinone is not ordered through you or an 800 number, but filled at the either a retail or mail order pharmacy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Bubba! In my territory, if you want Crinone, you 'gotta go through me!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crinone...easy? No way, not at all! Gettting a lot of push back and it is going to take forever to get some of my fertility centers to start using it. Three physicians told me to not bother calling on them because they will never prescribe it. Still haven't even got time with most of my REI targets. Lots of gate keepers! Bleeding, no blood levels, clumping. FW said at our training meeting that Crinone was the market leader. What market was he talking about?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have, once again, been sold a bill of goods. Just a bunch of reruns.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUCKERS!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone even know how to sell this product? WE got hardly any training on it and I feel like Im not prepared to get into a discussion with an RE. This is a tough product to sell for sure!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself you looooooser's. I mean really, you think you are going to have a career here. YOU are a delusional turd. that pack pocket turd thing on these threads is who you will be. AWWWHHHHH mommmmy will be so proud when she can suck the big dick ................NOT!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should not be texting while you are riding on the short bus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again Watson picks a real winner to promote and blames it on the Sales Force.
    Don't you think they would have discussed the marketing plan and potential of the product
    BEFORE they bought it? Why didn't they get the feedback from the Sales Force first?
    The Sales Force would have concluded "that's a tough sale" "that's a uphill battle"
    "Don't do this to us again" Please, please have mercy on us"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: NOT blaming the sales force. Innocent (young, single,no kids and hungry) people who are hired to work for this insane asylum-have know clue what they are about to walk into. They will be pushed out in 1 to 2 years any way so take full advantage of all the benefits!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates on Crinone 8%? How is Watson marketing the product these days? I've seen somewhere that Crinone has a 60+ market share for progesterone prescription for infertility treatments. Can anyone comment on this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to sell this with Wyeth in the 90's. I sold to OBGYNs and fertility Drs. So it was a great niched product that met a need. We also launched it, so…..expectations were reasonable at that time. This is NOT a product for a jack of all trades PC Dr. Drs are thinking malpractice, insurance and getting sued all behind the writing of this product, so tread lightly...