Crazy DM 2 day ride along in dec

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2015 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I realize I am one of the few with a delusional dm who still thinks it is business as usual at DSI. 2 day ride days in Nov And Dec, weekly check in calls to see how business is going, no discussions of how this layoff is really affecting you or your family. I hope everyone on my team finds another job soon or opts out Dec 4. This guy is the epitome of what is wrong with this company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your manager is doing his job ... you should do yours. If you need someone to talk to about cry baby stuff go to bar or a psychiatrist

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback Rob, man you sure have been posting a lot lately! Ok, have a great weekend!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you, prick.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cannot believe it, your mgr was doing his job. How dare the DM?? This is crazy. Bet this all started when s/he didn't say hi to you the first day of POA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh you poor baby.. do you have hurt feelings, life is so rough. It seems like you are being bullied; you should go to HR and file a lawsuit. It is so unfair that you have to put up with this type of harassment, what did your mom say when she heard about it? I bet it sounded something like " how dare they treat my special boy that way, this is unheard of, I am going to march down to that Mr Keller's office and tell him that you are special and should be treated differently than everyone else"
    100:1 says that you don't make the cut

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see your point. I also understand that the managers still have to do their jobs amid this complete mess. It's what they are being paid to do. However, the ones that "get it" know how to cover their backs. There are a great many people in management that simply don't understand the big picture and lack any common sense. That's why corporate America is in the state that it's in right now. If you are fortunate enough to have a manager that honestly understands the business, the people, and what needs to be done in reality and not corporate make believe.....then you are truly fortunate. Managers like that rarely come around. Cover your backs and move on. Peace.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you don't know anything about anyone here, except yourself... you're talking about yourself, look in the mirror. Fix yourself and shut the fuck up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you're complaining about having to do your job with your dm observing for two days?

You are a complete embarrassment and typical example of an asshole rep.

Go fuck yourself and do your job assmuch!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woah Woah cowboy; don't have a stroke, take a breath, drink a brew, or as Aaron Rogers told packer nation R-E-L-A-X. Or the ESPN crew, come on man!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa! That's crazy! You're DM must have lost their mind! My DM has been taking our team for spa treatments. Sometimes we all go to his house and roast marshmallows on the fire. This is not the time to be working and they should really know better. I'm very sorry to hear of your situation.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the verdict is out - you are a cry baby and will soon be unemployed

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My cock is 9 inches, love on that my bitches

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to "make the cut", you make it sound like that's something to be proud of. Do you know who will "make the cut"? It's all the suckhole yes men who agree with everything the pink panther says.
    Think this is a recipe for success, think again. Great leaders surround themselves with people who will challenge their ideas, not blindly say "that's a great idea Rob, you are so scary smart". The leadership is so poor here, from the top to the DM level, it's laughable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two days too much- i need my cleanse fruit naps

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on Rob, I can't miss the law and order svu marathon you penis breath!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The quotation marks go after the punctuation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just take illness

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems like they are paranoid disillusioned:eek: and immature enough to qualify