Crazy ass Carolina RD

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 29, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a nut job -
    What a poor choice -
    Embarrassing and irresponsible.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division? Why?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you give initials?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials pls ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre shocked? This is the same Shire that has Natalie and Julie both back as managers again. Little hitler ring a bell to you? I'd pay money to see the HR file on those two and their reps it's gotta be a mile long

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's the OBU manager that I heard about today then this company has lost its mind. I guess you take 5 years off and step right back into a management job. BTW this person wasn't a good manager in their previous job in my opinion. Come on Shire...you could have done better here. I give the person 1 year before their team ousts them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lives in ATL??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to. But the person has a great relationship with the zone director who does live in ATL. Is this all coming together for you now?
    It was a really bad choice and surprising with all the successful Oph leadership that lives in the Carolinas. Nice to see the "Old Boy Network" is alive and well at Shire OBU.
    Between this person and some of the reps that were hired in that area this should be a cat fight for the ages. Grab some popcorn and sit back and enjoy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Carolinas OBU director JK???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Word is already out that she's on a short leash with leadership. Some of her hires are as insane as she seems to be. The team is already FILLED with drama. She may not know it but this is kind of a probationary thing for her. Results will be measured immediately after launch and performance will be expected. Short Leash.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given that the world is going to hades in a hand basket - - - who cares about your sour opinions! Get a grip!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the same people who give a damn about your opinion?

So tired of Shire Folks not getting what anon forums are for. If you don't like strangers saying what they feel then go grab the Charmin wipes to wipe the crud that likely builds up about your mouth and chin.

This whole platform is for salty feedback Rah Rahs might not agree with it. Just keep smoking that company pole and wait for the dramatic finish in your face. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Now go hem and haw to your family about how you work your ass off but can't get please your partner once the lights go out. Don't be shy! The mailman and trainer already know!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stand strong with Orlando!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, I was around the Carolina OBU manager the other day and she had B.O. so bad I could hardly stand it. Please Miss DM, Don't get in my car smelling like that. It might have been more acceptable in your stay at home life for the last 5 years but you're back in the business world now. You have to shower. #whohiredher

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#lovenothate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that there are a bunch of people quitting down south?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg who are you people and how on earth can you sleep soundly at night!?!? I hope karma kicks in and you get what you deserve. How can you live with yourself being so mean and cruel? This is an innocent person you're talking about and most likely doesn't deserve this level of trash talk. It's obvious that you don't work with her nor has she recently been in your car. You are simply a miserable human being trying to sabotage someone who is a good person and just doing her job for whatever selfish reason you may have. I actually feel sorry for you and hope you can find peace in your own life so you can stop being so miserable to others.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea who this RD is and I'm not speaking about her specifically. I just heard that a bunch of reps down south SOMEWHERE (Florida) were quitting in a district because their manager was a nightmare that's all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jane, you ignorant slut!