Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are misinformed, he is one of the club

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe a member of the club, but not the tribe

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig knows that you have no choice but to kiss his ass. Better practice. Complaining here will not make a difference. By the way if you kneel down first your neck wont hurt as much. If he suddenly turns around... well you know the drill.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What tribe are you talking about?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig Granowitz, a mind for science, a body for sin. Pump that iron boy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got to love Craig. We all know he is totally fucking insane and yet flourishes. So what does it say about Adam who hired and keeps him. Actually they deserve each other. 2 fuck ups.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig here, I am committed to all good business policies and I expect all GMA employees to do the same....

Our goal is to lead the way to a healthier future. But we also care about how we get there together.

As a company whose products touch the lives and well being of people around the world, we hold ourselves to a high standard. And we expect others to hold us to that same high standard.

We believe in operating openly, honestly and with the highest degree of ethics and integrity. This includes:

making sure that the company complies with all applicable laws and regulations globally;
    continually reinforcing our overall commitment to ethical business practices and behavior, at every level of the company, through the Merck Office of Ethics and our company's code of conduct; and safeguarding individual privacy expectations through our global privacy program.

Diversity at Merck

We also value the diverse contributions of our employees around the world, and are committed to creating a workplace that is open, welcome and respectful of all of our employees.

These values and principles are at the heart of who we are as a company.

C. Granowitz

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam, wake up, Dr. Granowitz underminds you and Merck leadership every day. He has such distain for Merck. He talks behind everyones back - coward. In his mind, no one gives him the recogognition he deserves. pathetic. If there was an award for narcissism and zero social skills - hated by all - the biggest bully, Craig - you win. You can try to mask it but you cannot cover up your hatred of everything Merck.

Rumor has it a few employees met with Adam to open his eyes to the damage this man is doing. Don't know if it is true but if it is, cheers to those brave employees for carrying our message to him. The man has to go. How much more damage does he have to do to GMA????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to bench press you in the coakesbury parking lot and throw you into the dumpster where you belong. Adam loves me and there is nothing you can do about it!

CG

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GMA has zero credibility internally and externally. Identity workshops? We have no clear identity because of our idiot leader Craig who is has no credibility with his colleagues. Let’s take a vote: who thinks Craig pays attention at meetings? Any meeting, other than when he is hearing himself talk and thinking, I am brilliant. Was he paying attention at GMIO meeting? Does anyone think so? Speak up. Once he is done with what he has to say and proving to himself how smart he is – does he care to listen and learn from anyone else? And this is the best Merck has to offer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Craig has got GMA protection and we are now growing again. In a crazy way it is good to have this asshole run GMA.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's all this negative chatter about ? I left Schering and I'm in GMA at WHS. Dr. Granowitz is the most compassionate human being I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He's one got a hell of a body and is hung like a horse. Iam a black male and I must say he's white from the waist up. I spied his crotch many times and my tootsie roll got hard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is CG my good friend doing?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O Ya toasted and good ridden.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW such terrific news for all of us at GMA. Lets celebrate.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Adam you finally woke up....about time!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CG, the insane ass, wants people to think he left on his own - yeah right, but we all know the real deal. Adam finally woke up from his nap, especially with employee complaints and investigations. People are dancing in the aisles that this egotistical maniac is kicked to the curb...GOOD LUCK who ever did not bother to vent this sociopath and actually hired him. Who cares, as long as he does not strut around Merck hallways any more.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead:D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: It's the wicked warlock, not the wicked witch.