Covidien Surgical Sales Positions

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Mike0508, Jan 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM.

1. Mike0508

Mike0508 new user

I am trying to get a better understanding of what different Covidien/Medtronic sales reps sell. I've looked at job postings but they are not specific at all. I know they have a ton of offerings in their Advanced and General Surgical, but do reps sell both or is it separate or even a combination of the two? And if there are differences about how many reps are their for each? I would rather have a greater responsibility with a less 'sexy' product, as oppose to being 1 of 7 reps all selling the same thing in one city.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medtronic Advanced Energy is entirely different from the others. Advanced is what Medtronic sold prior to buying Covidien. Aquamantys and Peak Plasma.

The Covidien Lines fall under the minimally invasive therapy division. Within there you have multiple scenarios as a sales rep.

Stapling only
    Wound Closure only
    Energy only
    A dual bag role of selling the energy, stapling and hand instruments/ligation
    Hernia only

Hope this helps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where does interventional lung solutions fall in the equation. Any thoughts on this division? Pay, products, QOL?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Superdimensions

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest