COURT HORNCASTLE

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please bring Court back to the US and save us from the incompetence that is now GSK

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. Court could get it done.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the f$&k is Court Horncastle??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a potential CEO candidate. He's former CEO of McKesson as well as 15 years at GSK

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a brit won't be considered.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former CEO of McKesson?? i don't think so.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court Horncastle, called "Horny" by his friends, is British of Indian ethnicity and currently lives in London.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court is very well respected. He definitely will be climbing the ranks at GSK.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are duly warned. Why not simply promote moncef to monCEO?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

isn't most of London already Indian ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court was seen interviewing at GSK House. Our new CEO?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I heard the same. Court is the next CEO!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court, Court, Court!!! Best candidate

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Court is a former US Army officer and held various VP positions at GSK including stints in the UK and Canada (Including at the present time). He is honest, smart, ethical, traits we need more of at GSK. If folks don't know him check out his credentials at GSK by going to LinkedIn.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh he is fully capable. But his time in USA was pre- or during CIA and before Tanzeum and new resp portfolio launch. Can't roll back clock now. Doubt anyone can prepare us for generic Advair impact. He'd be personally better off going to help all the generic houses launch gen Advair. This environment is a box of choc. And he's not (completely) stupid, Gump

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he wants to be forever linked to a sales role I would agree he should go to a generic house, but if he is looking for a way of distinguishing himself from his peers he would take on a much greater risk (but much greater reward) as CEO of GSK. GSK needs a LEADER

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he was here...consulting. We recalled his skill set considered for "Survivor". We needed insight for reorg, product sell offs and layoffs. The Tribe has spoken....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remind me what marketing dept he worked in. Trying to recall who he is

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't count out Ben Carson. You can tell by looking at his hands that he is quite competent.