Cost of Victoza

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably. But the lawsuits won't start for another ten years, so go and make some money on this product now!

It's all about what's best for the patient :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am willing to pay, but cant get an Rx. Any suggestions

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest you talk to your doctor about Victoza. Ask them to Rx it for you. If they don't, find another doctor who will. Ask for a sample and get a co pay card if you need it. Go to the pharmacy, give them the Rx and your credit card or some cash. Inject yourself once a day and follow the directions for dosage. Eat right and exercise. Floss every day. Chew your food. Get plenty of sleep at night. Don't eat too many carbs.

I hope that helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forty4 consequitive consequitive qwerters of nausea, vomiting and headache. #1 side effect = poverty. maynmake u lose weight but so does morning sickness.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your primary language?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ingrish, ho. Verte par carajo mi perracita .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there a black market for it - to lose weight. i can't get Rx either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cash price this year is $420.00 for a two pen pack. Even with the anthem cost of $380 and the $150 coupon the doctor gave me, it is still $230.00 a month out of pocket for me. Too much.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, but someone has to pay the price for innovation and marketing. Who do you think convinced your doctor to give you that medicine? We did. We don't work for free!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pay $176 a month in Canada and do not receive the discounts in America. I tried to use the savings card in the us but was still told it was going to cost me $250.00. What happened to the $25.00 per month they promised on the Victoza website??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a Canadian citizen with socialized healthcare. That's what happened. You can't have the best of both worlds. Sorry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're in sales or marketing at NNI, it's more accurate to say you get paid not to work!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? OK. I guess those multi-billion dollar sales just generate themselves.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company could be double in its profits if it the ELT would let go at least 1/2 the sales (to include the completely worthless training turds) and 2/3 the marketing ego maniacs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on stupid, look how many jobs above us are justified by all of the sales/marketing employees!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old floattilla mentality....Same as in public university-based hospitals. The industry survivors know what goes up must come down. So if corporate is not for you... Suggest migrating back down to field sales to survive the hunger games.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are crazy ---and you must have money---manufacturers do not needn that much profit ---good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on Victoza 3 x a day because it causes me to be nauseated even at 3x a day at .6. I am willing to try Bydureon at 1 time a week.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, that is a good deal. A lot better deal than a heart attack or kidney disease.
    Dr. should inform you to take advantage of patient assistance program, if you qualify.

Everyone has to have "skin in the game" when it comes to their health care. Sorry but that is what the Aetna CEO who makes 450 Million dollars or so a year, just said. Insurance companies are sick and tired of picking up the tab for people who do not take care of themselves.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most men, do not say "OMG" unless they are gay. Plus you used a lot of exclaimation marks which gives you away.