Cosentyx

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

start blocking off vacation days for ALL of next year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the only company that asks nurses to interact with patients at meetings. Even the crappiest contract companies have enough sense to have staff split in half and do a portion of the meeting and a portion at home coverin patients. Definitely time to look. Sorry, NVS, but you've done this one too many times

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

second rate company with third world practices

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS isn't as capable as the worst of the contract companies

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're capable of ruining a launch. Or two or three

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more than you can possibly know. scary amounts of free

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you can also bail out the hub while you call patients and attend the meeting. If you're already working 16 hour days out there you probably don't even need to sleep so you can just work nonstop for NVS. The leaders will find this perfectly reasonable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan to stay in my room and make patient calls all week. Will order room service. Skip kool-aid and the hub is great meetings.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great plan! I don't like kool-aid. And the hub totally sucks some donkey balls

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm working on my balcony all week. Am going to get a tan. Forget the meetings. Patients first! It's part of our philosophy, values and behaviors...and if they're sending them to me, I'm taking really good care of them!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Sales can go to their meetings and I will worry about patients and babysitting the HUB. No way we can afford to be away from that for a week, or we'll have more spreadsheets to complete for them

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine the state this will be in if you go a week without doing your job and the job of the HUB? The hole would be so deep that you couldn't dig out. How does the leadership team not see or understand this? And which is the lesser evil; to not do both jobs and let them see the mess it would create, or to have to clean up yet another disaster area?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eff this. The place. The mess. The effers that don't care. The job. The meeting. The politics. The hub. The incompetence.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a wonderful BU. Great leadership Galderma

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!!! Spot on!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have to send like ten emails and then realize that your stuff doesn't get done?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cant be in a meeting drinking kool-aid and being fed bullshit, calling patients, kissing office ass, following up on pa's/copay help/errors, begging for triages, and any other number of fires that need putting out all at the same time. Please help me decide which job to pick! :oops:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every. Single. Day.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick the job NOT at Novartis

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was really great of them to consider the half of the country on the EST and provide time for calls beginning at 6:30 pm--way to consider your customers! Major win!