cosentyx Patient services liaison position info

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 30, 2015 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any honest info would be appreciated
    Job satisfaction, salary, bonus, vacation, benefits, management....
    I have read a lot of negative, but it sounds like a good job. Any insight would be much appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

job satisfaction-none; salary, vacation, benefits- comparable to any other nurse educator job, with a way lower bonus that you've seen anywhere in the industry; not sure how one can hear a lot of negatives but still think it sounds like a good job--RUN, don't walk--away from the notion of coming here; apply for sales before thinking of doing anything like this

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may have my position March 17th. Pss is managed by individuals who do not have the knowledge of how to grow a successful patient program. Everything they announce Nationally is typically retracted in matter of days. My job changes hourly. The amount of free medication that has been away because of poorly managed hub is in the millions. How does Novartis allow leadership to continue without consequences.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who puts someone in charge that has no clue what they are doing! Novartis, that's who.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Jorie, thanks for singlehandedly ruining the PSL program. We appreciate simultaneously launching two new indications, a new platform, and a new non-functional set of processes with the HUB. It was so nice of you to screw DN.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite: "the brand is counting on the PSLs to be the face of the program with our customers". Funny, we were all counting on the brand not to be bulls in the china shop and destroy everything in one fell swoop. I'm not convinced I'm motivated to clean up the mess with half a bonus and a raise less than cost of living.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any one hearing from Lilly yet?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you will be in very good company soon. I suspect mass exodus :(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HUB...where do we start with that? Is it possible to be that incapable of doing anything at all?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, the hub is NOT caught up from backlog. Lies. All of it. From you and them:mad:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's hiring? We need to all leave asap and show them how miserable this program is

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i find it sad that when I came here I wondered why the gilenya nurses were so miserable. thought maybe it was just the drug. now I know it's the leadership and inability to run a program like this. unfortunately, the same incompetent peeps now attempting to manage Cosentyx with disastrous results. both hubs unable to function without babysitters and top of the organization clueless. morale couldn't be lower. sadder still is that even when good nurses leave, they probably won't get the message

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst. job. ever.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else dreading the trip to Phoenix?? I could use some warm weather but having to sit for an entire week listening to absolute BS is giving me anxiety. Oh and attend awards to celebrate psl who won because manager fixed the metric so her team would win. Another Novartis unethical behaviors. Please save me. Resume out. Cmon recruiters and Genentech I am waiting and praying. Oh and thanks for my generous. 1.75 raise and pathetic bonus for working 12 -15 hour days. Which probably puts me at 20$ an hour.
    McDonald's may be my next stop. Free apple pie. CNA make more then me in assisted living
    I really had high expectations.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O.M.G. Would rather do ANYTHING than go on this trip! Pretty sure there isn't enough Kool-Aid anywhere in the free world for this nonsense. Even if they serve it with airplane bottles of top shelf liquor, I can't see it going down. What a sham! And after months of working those hours and being slapped with the bs raise and zero bonus, I have to agree on the path to McDonalds...it's evident that Novartis is a place for a job and not a career. Unless you you're a slacker that kisses butts for a living instead of actually working.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phoenix. Please kill me. Anxiety. Panic. Pain. Dread. Please,please, please cancel this trip and save us all. Send more unethical behind kissers on the awards trip or something. Do anything but torture us in this way. This job is painful enough already. This will push all right over the cliff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the worst ALPS?