Cosentyx NRX ticking up...

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2016 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

despite the troubles, I think we finally have it turned. 5 weeks in a row with double digit NRX growth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're relying on data feed from HUB, it isn't accurate. Shocking!
    Also, your free med truck giving away far more than fed ex is delivering. Maybe next year!:rolleyes:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

psoriasis -
    Failed Humara and Stellera.

Honest opinion for Cosentyx trial? Alternatives?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sell Cosentyx but given that you have failed two biologics, I'd say the best option is a combination of Cosentyx & Otezla. Lots of my docs use that as their standard for tough cases. You get efficacy from Cosentyx and additional efficacy from Otezla without adding any side effects at all. The problem is getting anyone to pay for it.

After about 6 months, my docs dc the Cosentyx.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without enbrel failure,you won't be approved for Cosentyx
    Go to Taltz if you have $25 for copay and want 100% clearance

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my docs don't want to write Taltz simply because the reps are such assholes. they don't want to write Cosentyx because we can't get them the product.

they want to write Otezla but they can't because they have such horrible coverage.

they write Humira because its easy.

still at the end of the day, the Taltz people are plain weird. check them out. strange, corporate creations.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting about the inability to deliver. We literally overpromise and undeliver at an unprecedented pace. If any part of the form isn't complete, no delivery. If not direct to sp, you wait six weeks for delivery. It is ridiculous. I am unable to believe there is a single doc willing to write at this point

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol about their reps! some docs where I am feel like that about Cosentyx reps in some areas and are totally over the inability to ever do anything promised. not sure why the leaders have made it this way, but the product takes forever, if it ever does come.

I'm seeing a lot of writing multiple products and whatever gets approved and delivered is what the pt gets. period.

otezla, enbrel, and humira all do well in my area, with the latter being real easy

will keep an eye out for the weirdos in the field, as I've yet to come face to face with any, but I can say they have stuff in all the offices

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the problem with nRx: a "written Rx" basically equals nothing. A third of people are getting crap from the free drug truck, another fourth get sent for assistance (most later denied:oops:), a third wait months for triage after thousands in free drug, and a small sliver are actual approved and "paying" for the drug.
    Offices still complaining that the HUB sucks worse than ever
    Same story, different day and year