Cosentyx is a SH*T SHOW

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2016 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And these offices need more reminders. Reps in there twice a week. HUB sending ninety faxes and making twenty calls to them. Then the reps ask the PSLS to call, too. No muddling of messages there. We're all running in circles, bugging you to death, and not a single thing gets done.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new, old model is great. Now that separate people work in silos they literally call offices every time they come across something...did you receive the form I sent, did you get a response on a PA, did you receive the form I sent, did you get a response on a PA....on and on like 20 separate times a day. Sometimes one person calls several times in a day and sometimes multiple people call several times a day. The offices LOVE this, if you wondered. Not a sh*t show, d!ck move at all, NVS:D:p

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love that sales leadership hasn't bothered to tell their reps that using samples knocks patients out of any other program eligibility. So the nurses knew this originally, and it was reinforced verbally and in writing last week, but the message hasn't trickled down to the people delivering said samples and encouraging their use? If this isn't a sh*t show, someone please tell me what is

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's HARD with both a right and left hand to get both to work together :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how it's possible for it to take weeks for a patient to get triaged out? Like literally more than two weeks is the new normal?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All things are possible at the HUB
    And NVS will continue to throw wads of cash at them. To literally do NOTHING

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right? An entire TEAM. Their job is to put together THREE pieces of paper and fax. And they cannot complete this in less than TEN business days. Think about that.
    It isn't like there are half as many people as there were this time last year being sent to that place.
    And our LT accepts this. And we're expected to accept it. And polish it up, put a little perfume on it, and serve that dogsh*t up to our customers.
    But great job serving our patients. And offices.
    What's love got to do with it? ❤️

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that is what I would call dead-on-balls accurate.
    How hard is it to assemble a cover sheet, PA approval and SRF? Especially since for most of these things, everything is already done. They literally need only put the pt MRN in for the copay because everything is filled out. Scary stupid stuff:eek:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, it must be hard to fax
    It's a lot to juggle, all those pieces of paper:p

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly why it's a shitshow

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big fan of their excuses. Called the office, but it was closed (shocking at/after 6pm). Third party restrictions. You haven't already talked to them, so we can't. Yeah, our work instructions don't say that.
    And on our side, the standard response. They've been trained. And retrained (300 times now). It's getting better. No backlog.
    And is it any wonder that morale is low? Even for people who literally just got out of training?:eek:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone out there sent me an email on accident for OT because they're behind. AGAIN!:rolleyes:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:
    Welcome to another week of total bs. That will end with a call from our "leaders" telling us how beautiful it all is. Wish I had access to unicorns with rainbows shooting from their behinds :rolleyes:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I, for one, am just grateful they bother to read progress notes:confused::mad:
    Wtf?
    Does anyone know how or why this is ok?:(
    Is there even a remote possibility that anything at all will ever get any better at all?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No possibility. Ever. Of even marginal improvement.
    It isn't okay. Except to your awesome LT.
    Polish up a resume real shiny and get out while you can.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weeks? Try MONTHS. Got one triaged out today that came in as BI/Copay Only on...
    Wait for it...March 11th. Yes, it takes THREE months to get a person through the process at Biologics, people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking it's super cool they could but choose not to
    Better? Lol. That's funny right there

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too
    Half of my load is just waiting
    I'm in no rush and not pushing either
    This happens at least twice a week to me. Multiply that by nearly a hundred of us

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the shitshow. Keeps me amused when I want to cry.
    This is by far the saddest thing I've ever seen or been a part of.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job makes me want to poke my own eyes out