Cosentyx is a SH*T SHOW

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2016 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN! Have never worked somewhere that does the bait and switch as well as Novartis. We love our employees and customers ❤️. Actions, people!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive not seen the likes of promoting those with such dubious V & Bs in all my life. Just wow

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyone out there with a happy customer? This HUB has ruined us

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can honestly say, no happy customers. Internally or externally. Hot mess.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Wonder, NVS is cutting all the P&M in Alcon and moving here to support this disaster !and they said it out rightly in Alcon internal meeting !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am so sorry. the PSLs spend quite a bit of time bailing out the HUB, which is a losing and never ending battle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no fixing this disaster. way beyond that. botched from day one and worsening with each passing day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are these people only able to focus on one thing at a time? And how is it that the PSLs are the only people that can do anything? Hey, here's a hole they dug that created a backlog. We've created a spreadsheet and you're required to fill it out and get it back to us yesterday. This will rectify THIS problem. In a couple of weeks there will be another issue similar to this that you will be called on to do the same exact thing. Thanks. In the meantime, we're just going to continue to throw wads of cash at these people and this problem and pretend there isn't any problem. We will not actually thank you or appreciate you in any way, and we will not make any changes. We will also not be holding anyone accountable but the PSLs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that the list was more than 1,600 PAs they haven't followed up on. Can you please tell me this is a lie? We're just shipping millions in free mess out because they don't do their job? Please correct me and keep me honest here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your number is conservative. and low. and if you knew how much free medication was shipped you would vomit. I've heard it referred to as their "$20K mistake" because induction dosing for a single patient costs that much and we mess this up and provide this to probably 65% or more of them. sad. our company stinks. our partner sucks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office people. Why are you spending ridiculous amounts of money sending us stupid hand gadgets instead of investing to fix this mess of a hub????? You're so out of touch with reality in your ivory tower.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, they're spending on the hub, they just can't fix it. And I want a hand gadget!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it does not matter you have to try and fail humira and Enbrel first , then they will goe to otezla, your products are doomed from the get go -----it is all dictated by managed care

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what isn't doomed there is destined to be destroyed at our hub, so ixe wins all day

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office useless. One terrible decision after another. Ivory tower very accurate. Incredibly out of touch. Every single good and decent person left PSS and we're sunk

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time I think it can't get worse, it does. Some new bs every day. This place really is the worst pharma on the planet

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problems solved. Direct to SP. Activate your own card. No more forms. Win.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oral vs injectable

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or better management. Maybe people there LISTENING.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine? Someone listening to the people doing the work? Or even caring enough to just get out of the way and let them work to get it done?