Cosentyx is a SH*T SHOW

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2016 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The efficacy not there and drs not going to write as Novartis hoped, the sales force morale low, Management team is a bunch of clowns -

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total shit show. HUB that can't support itself for a coffee break...outrageous customer service is right, alright . Data doesn't support new indications, but that's okay because there isn't a sales force in place for it or a HUB that can do a single thing right. Nothing like failure after failure without ever learning a thing. Definition of insanity, much?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales meeting during week of spring break? did they want low attendance?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cluster F!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get what you pay for! Porto is a slacker and so is his Galderma sales force-
    Shame on NVS for being so stupid to hire all these hacks. They have a GIANT law suit brewing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our problem is we are big pharma. Marketing runs the show instead of allowing the sales force to stay in the field and sell.

The smaller companies that control their participation trophy winner marketers and leave the sales force alone to sell always win.

When your marketing arm try to get involved with IC its over.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ixe is going to eat our lunch.

I have docs already telling me we can't hold clearance between doses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. At 3 weeks and sooner

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God I hope you're the Lily rep in my territory - I'll eat your snatch bitch. Have fun selling that RAT protein!!! What were the ISR's again? How long do you think you can keep your immunogenicity quiet?

I just owned you in 15 seconds biaaaaaaaaaaaatch

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the Gilenya launch??? sure sounds like it.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is a total shit show. Couldn't find their asses with a gps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Goesinya, stupid

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish I worked for Lily. or anywhere but here. they're going to kill us, please don't pretend you don't know that. you'd be lucky to eat the snatch of their reps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's all you have? You need to go to Lilly

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have NOTHING. Sooner you realize that the better off you will be. You have a leadership team that can't get a thing done. You have a HUB that doesn't know it's butt from a hole in the ground. For every script that gets commercially filled we give away ten for free. The battle you fight is a losing one. This is actually a good drug but home office makes it so a win is impossible in the field. Lilly has been handed our business on a silver platter.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actual work done by PSLS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww, c'mon...you know that HUB works really hard on getting those SRFS processed and the BIs completed. It just takes them a couple weeks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know how Otezla does it? WFT, our numbers are way better than theirs and they keep getting 5x my RX?

Only thing I can see is there reps seem real happy. The Humira, Enbrel, Stelara reps are all angry and treat me like their arch enemy. The Otezla rep is always whistling and smiling.

WTF? How can they act that way with their PASI 33?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they feel respected and valued by their company? NOVARTIS treats people like garbage, keeps laying off and systematically promotes people with dubious V&Bs