Cosentyx Incentive will drive away our best

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bait and switch from my interview to today. The "withhold" for being a NVS drone is terrible. Most in my district are on target for $2500 per quarter.

This is going to drive away our best people and Lilly is going to clean our clock on the revere side while Celgene is already killing us on the mild to moderate side.

Fix the incentive!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for the PsA job today. Could you provide more details about your post?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the troll. This is a bitter rep who didn't make the cut and wants to bad mouth and the product. It is selling very well and we are making a lot of bonus. Awe sold more than $88 million in 3rd Qtr along. Exceeding expectations!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's slowed down a great deal the past 2 months due to poor managed care coverage.

Dr.s want to write it,,,,they can't.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are big pharma.
    We don't pay our best to sell.
    We pay our best to behave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whenever you find an incentive plan that's heavy on "core competencies" and light on actual sales results, you find a sales department that is subordinated to marketing. Furthermore, you find in that marketing department feminized Euro-males who got participation trophies in fencing and soccer and never won anything in their lives. Most couldn't sell mugambo on a troop ship.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you'll vote for trump