Corporate has spoken....must hire diversity

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2015 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, brother. Look at the make-up of KAMs and district and regional managers here.
    Looks like a #black loves matter/Council of La Raza meeting. Hardly a white man anywhere to be seen

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe its because we are loaded with white Males in Management already and because of that the white males who are trying to get promoted are having a tough time. So now they are experiencing what minorities have experienced their entire professional lives going way back. Also, we need to be honest white males are not being displaced by minorities but instead by white women. What better way to keep up with quotas and keep management white. You know it as well as I do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We enjoy watching you white and you blacks fight for the crumbs while we advance. You whites hold on to your privilege and expect a clear path for doing nothing. You blacks do nothing anyway and expect things to be given to you just because you are black. The hispanics aren't even in the game. Meanwhile, we are taking everything of power. We started in jobs you never wanted like IT and operations. We now rule finance. We run everything you do. We are poised to take over most CEO positions in the next five years.

Have fun fighting each other. You are both lazy and you both think sports matter.

India

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny post given the tortured record of executive management.
    U might as well "diversify" as much as possible.
    Heaven knows it would be hard to preform worse than the current group.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is zero evidence of this.

Only if you count white women could this come close to being so...however only corporations and white women see white women as a disadvantaged minority.

Pfizer seems like one of the final refuges where racism persists. That is evidence that a lot of the people hired back in the day were the wrong people. Seem to have a fair share of white bred, white privilege and stereotypical attitudes. A minority but a large minority. It's sad because that will mark the demise of the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people crack me up. What percentage of people here above the level of a district manager are anything other than a straight white male/female? Do I need to list the General Managers Director/Team Leaders and sales SVPs that have been marched outta here by security? By far and away, the great majority were straight white men. But now that 100% of middle to upper level management are not SWM, you people cry Wolf.

The unmitigated arrogance here at Pfizer is beyond compare. And we wonder why we can't launch jack shit since Celebrex…..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you this this is related to launch failures is a direct representation of how stupid you are. Congrats.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, your post just confirmed your closeted or not so closeted resentment and misconceptions about minorities, and blacks in particular ....the fact that you feel ok about generalizing an entire race based on your own bigotry is pathetic. I'm black as are both my parents and here is a fun fact for you: my mom got her Electrical Engineering degree from Stanford back when diversity was not a priority rather accepting exceptional students was. She is so brilliant in HS, she had to start taking classes at the JC because she was more advanced than the classes currently offered. She speaks 4 languages : French, Latin , Italian , and Spanish ...I bet you haven't even mastered English. She is one of the most sought after Software Engineer for companies like Phillips , J&J, Roche, Abbott, and Stryker.

My father is also a software engineer that attended UC Berkeley and is a top Web Master in his field.

I grew up being exposed to classical music and learning about other cultures so I could be as diverse in my academia as I am in my personal interests .

I also attended UC Davis, which last time I checked is one of the top schools for Biology majors due to their excellent pre-med program and post-grad options at their Medical School.

So stop making assumptions about blacks only being hired to fill some quota vs actually being qualified for the position. I'm guessing you would find anyone to blame for why you have not amounted to shit in your career instead of trying to advance your skill sets and become a better candidate.

My family works twice as hard as you ever will just so we can laugh at idiots like you who think we have achieved the success we have just because of the color of our skin versus the depth of our knowledge .... Stop blaming others for your inadeqecies ....women, minorities, and gays are not the reason you get passed over...look in the mirror and you will find all the answers staring back at you. Pathetic ...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's sad about you is that for someone of color, you feel it's ok to hang your racist thoughts on your sleeve like a badge of honor....I'm black and I'm neither lazy nor feel that I should be handed anything just to fill some quota for diversity
    . Oh, and I'm also a woman so I your bigoted eyes, I would fill 2 quotas and all I have to do is sit back and wait for these privileges to be handed to me...not for busting my ass, but for being a black woman. I graduated from UC Davis and was accepted to their medical school all without ever checking the "diversity" box because my academic achievements spoke for themselves.

So before you go sit back on your imaginary throne and look down in judgment at blacks and women , ask yourself if your career achievements have been based solely on your limited knowledge and morals versus taking advantage of the same diversity quotas you say blacks take without being the most qualified.... Worry about yourself before you decided to roll around in the mud with the rest of the bigoted pigs...you disgust me. Neither of my parents checked the "box" and still were accepted to Stanford and UC Berkeley..they are both top engineers in the medical industry having worked for companies like Stryker, J&J, Phillips Healthcare, Genentech, etc.... What the fuck have you accomplished besides being an intolerant asshole that feels is better than others despite knowing nothing about them. Imagine what people would say if we decided to start spouting out hateful generalizations about your race....I can smell the nan now....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very nice

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is pathetic is that your chip on your shoulder anger/hate is controlling you. If you read my post and actually grasped its clear meaning, you would agree with my unbiased facts and conclusion.

The facts are clear. Just because you and your family are rare amongst the entire black workforce, doesn't disprove anything I said.

Please pull your angry head out of your ass and realize many of us just want to be color blind.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is pathetic is that your chip on your shoulder anger/hate is controlling you. If you read my post and actually grasped its clear meaning, you would agree with my unbiased facts and conclusion.

The facts are clear. Just because you and your family are rare amongst the entire black workforce, doesn't disprove anything I said.

Please pull your angry head out of your ass and realize many of us just want to be color blind.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a rarity and yet your racist rants continue against whites like they owe you something

clean up your own mess before you continue crying about how rough you have it

everyone in this country knows the name of some thugs who either robbed a store and then walked down the middle of the street refusing police orders, or refused police orders while selling cigs (arrested 19 previous times for other offenses) or was high on drugs and arrested 27 other times before Baltimore cops arrested him -everyone knows their names and each won was a piece of shit yet no one in America knows the names of your Marines killed in Chattanooga - why? Because your media has a story to sell and they make money off selling it and that story is that whites enjoy privilege and blacks are victims and it sells like crazy. Meanwhile the rest of the world doesn't care a bit and is focused on the future.

Go cry some more you pitiful sensitive victims

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't even know how idiotic and offensive this is. You honestly believe you said something intellectual and factual.

God help this company if it doesn't diversify. It can't keep hiring jack holes like this one and survive for much longer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Significant disadvantage

That means about 95 of 100 spots go to a white person and about half of those whites are women.

I can't think of anything more hilarious. White males can't get the job half the time but their wives can.

Ridiculous. These threads are always so predictably and laughably insane.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is hugely profitable so don't give me that BS about it not surviving much longer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is offensive to whatever "minority"; it's the defense mechanism used to deny the truth. So, you're offended, tough, get over it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT IS PATHETIC IS THAT RIGHT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS SOME WHITE PERSON strung out on crystal meth walking around looking and smelling like death ha risen. It's no longer a black thing or Mexican shit but rather it's all races suffering from addiction or whatever else is running their lives right now. I'm so fucking tired of it being a "black thing" when every crack head near our suburbs is freaking white. We moved to the suburbs abs million dollar homes to get away from the crime and everytime I drive into town I'm reminded why I paid so much to get us out of there. It's not a certain race that is self-destructing right now except the Human Race. It's not blacks , Asians, Mexicans, or any other ethnicity...it's EVERYONE . I'm blessed to have enjoyed a good life but it's not without tragedy ( watching the men in your life die in front of you will forever change you....dead fiancé and dead fathers..)
    I'm just sick of people blaming one race or one group of people when it's affecting everyone these days. Protect your own family and never assume you are too high up on your judgement throne to get snatched down in a heartbeat!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest