ConvaTec

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2007 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regrettably I missed the last NBM due to a move to another position in Healthcare Sales--so far, so good. Please, did DJ regale the bored masses with sail boat and/or sextant stories again, or put you to sleep with his oft-repated Virgin Atlantic customer service ramble? No greater buffoon than this one is sadly your chief. doesn't DJ's presence make you long for the days when the silky smooth and slippery Joe Solari guided this wonderful enterprise? At least we had a real leader when Gary headed up things--his illness and departure were a heavy loss to this company.

Bewilderment and amazement overtake those who ponder how such a numbskull as Popeye leads convaTec to oblivion.....God help you guys. You deserve better

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they fire you yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm still here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there many sales positions open in the northeast? Do I want to apply for a job here or not?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their is only one in Syracuse - wound care rep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since our divestiture from Daddy Bristol, August, 2009, BMS stock has doubled! Have you seen the BMS price lately? Do we thank Popeye for this? We know he was involved suckering Nordic out of a few billion extra shekels for the worn out entitiy known as Convatec. BMS made a fortune unloading the last of their satellite companies (and it was a good ride for us being part of BMS). Popeye is a dullard, yes, but let's at least give him thanks for liberating BMS from Convatec and adding a pile of cash to the BMS boittom line. For those of us with thousands of shares of BMS, MANY thanks, Popeye!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be the Dullard: the Convatec spin off was August of 2008--NOT 2009

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their quality has gone really gone down hill in the last year. I have called hollister to try their products just this morning. Whoever is making the convatec pouches these days should be fired. They stain and stink after two or three days and they leak around the tupperware type connection. This started around January 2011. It just seeps right through, like a cheap plastic container and lid.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...some life on the ConvaTec Cafepharma Boards...and I thought everyone was "sitting shivah" over this moribund corporation. Not much vitality left here at all

As to your comments, yes, Convatec is a mess. You should know that hundreds and hundreds of Convatec office and field personnel have left in the last few years due to the Vulture Capitalists who have sucked the life out of this company--profits over quality--ConvaTec is a ruined company thanks to our new management and the puppet leadership in place blindly serving our owners at Nordic and Avista Capital. Most of those leaving were forced out by these vultures--a shocking and ugly end to a former great company that once served customers like you with excellent products we were proud to represent. Thanks for posting-- as our boards have been quiet for weeks. Everyone's leaving I guess!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Proverbs 29:18 we read WHERE THERE IS NO VISION, THE PEOPLE PERISH

This quote has to do with the word of God but it aptly describes the current state of ConvaTec. If DJ would put down his sextant and pick up his Bible perhaps he'd gain the enlightenment needed to save this company from oblivion. Under his reign he has allowed his immediate underlings to ruin this company. What corporation would allow management (especially at the RSM level) to brutalize and deplete its staff and sales ranks of the very best people this industry has ever seen? Only a company debased by the clueless wretches running it would blindly lead it to ruination. Most of our departed people now represent ConvaTec's competition...how foolish to lose them. We forced them out and now they hunger to take our business whether they represent Bard, S&N, Molnlycke, Organogenensis, Hollister, KCI, Healthpoint, Derma Sciences, Medline, Coloplast, and many others. A buffoon with the business acumen of a bag of pebbles rules from Skillman leading us to an utterly dismal future...how tragic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's interesting to look back at old posts and see where things have gone. Who'd have believed it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to take a moment to congratulate all of those who have recently left of their own free will. You took your career and name with you intact. No longer wanting to tie your name to bogus new programs, plans and deceptions that will serve no one but the greedy mafia and their puppy dog. You no longer have to to be abused and had your skills, wisdom and talent be taken to the dumpster and then when they are done with you only to be replaced by one of the mafias friends or the puppy dogs lackies. I hope you are having a drink and laughing all the way to your next great job. I am jealous that you have escaped and I am still here. But not for long. How can I enter 2 interviews and 3 very productive calls with headhunters into orion?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish you God speed getting out. I escaped on my own about 3 years ago as the Convatec horror show intensified. I landed an excellent position in Medical Product sales with a Fortune 100 company where there is at least an effort to respect and dignify the sales representatives. Making more money, have a better 401k--and work for a MUCH better sales leadership team:which is the case anywhere else you go. ConvaTec is an embarrassment to the Medical Products industry, a shameful example of how extreme incompetence destroyed a once envied industry leader.