consumer

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2016 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so many changes in category and markets. What's next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When everything is going great, you change things up to be ahead of the curve. Emma is going to make a great CEO. #volumestrategy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what other changes do you foresee? Categories are a mess! CL already talking about his next role. Do you really think Emma will get big job?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma as CEO? Ha ha ha ha ha.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is laughing now? Time to shape up pharma the way she did consumer. Goodbye bureaucracy, time for aggressive change and growth. She is our consumer rock star and she'll show you how to build a real pharma business.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great hire! A toothpaste broad with no RX experience. Sounds like just what the company needed. Seriously, this is what they come up with? But at least she's a Brit. GSK will trumpet diversity as the stock retreats into the 30's. Break it up Enema and maybe I'll change my mind about this disaster.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you call her a toothpaste broad........ she is a cosmetics broad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purrrrrfect for cover ups.

The cat is black on a pillow.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L'Oreal: Perfect for Cover Ups!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma comes in with instant credibility. GSK sensodyne sales were £78M globally last year, up 4% yoy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that blip noise was the drop falling into the bucket.

13. sirandy

sirandy new user

So, about the same amount as Dimwitty's payout. I think he should get a 4 rating for this year.

Only GSK can disappoint the street with a new CEO announcement given how much they were looking forward to the end of the Twitty era. And yet, GSK even managed to screw this one up as well.

Hello $40/share.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring on the merger

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic appointment. Brings nothing to the major earnings and profit group of the company, which continues to be Pharma. Company has lost it's way due to poor UK centric management and won't change under this new CEO.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Warren Buffet ! Whatta' loser.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma will be great. Let's stop kidding ourselves about the Pharma business, it's not that difficult. It's about Leadership, Innovation and Business Management. Emma has a proven track record.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pharma business is about innovative drug discovery and development. Novel drugs get formulary access and create value. Another insider from consumer is going get the same results as twit the sales rep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Volume Strategy
    [​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Respiratory Rep here. I'm studying the training pack sent to me about our toothpaste franchise. Anyone interested in starting up a study group? Any Aquafresh reps out there that can go over the key messages?