Considering interviewing for neurology opening

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok I know this post is opening myself up for nasty replies. I won't ask salary questions. I wanted to ask about management style in this division? How are the reps treated? Are they respected and valued? How would you rate the culture as good to work for or maybe not? Thanks for the feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll. We have enough problems without someone trolling for info.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put, the reps are experienced and talented but are treated like they are in Jr high.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poorly managed division. Nuff said.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forest Run.... Far far away. Mgmt here is awful.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nooo say it ain't sooooo! Recruiter told me mgmt was best in class. Is that not sooo?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place ROCKS!!! Definitely take the offer if you're lucky enough to get one. It's a pretty selective process so there's a good chance you won't get in

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha it's especially selective for the manager hiring process. Epilepsy exp and leadership qualities definitely not needed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you think about it, it is actually pretty hard to find a true dumb ass, so it is a fairly selective process. There are lots of smart people who do stupid things, but a real ignoramus is a diamond in the rough. Happy job hunting!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmfao at you pal. A little self assuming on your part but not surprising at all. I wrote the post that you replied to but not the OP job hunter. I did obviously strike a nerve with you. You must be one of the poor leaders here. Moron

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWOOSH!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will there be a 2016 expansion with the new indication?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You betcha- sales poised to explode with the new indication. This place has nowhere to go but up in the new year. I anticipate at least 500 reps needed

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the Aptiom side 30-40% of reps left in the first year. In some territories you can be the 3rd rep since launch, 4/14.
    Managers left.
    Some reps working very hard to sell a difficult product are faced with ridiculous goals. Other reps are in territories where if they bring in 10 scripts a week, they are a stars.
    The comp plan has been a disaster since launch and no one seems to be able to fix it.
    Some reps work 20 hours per week get 10 scripts and are getting huge bonuses, others work 40 hours for peanuts
    Aptiom is not a Sunovion product, licensed to us by Bial, enjoy the contract job
    Managed care did not make an effort or put time or resources into this drug.
    The problems here are obvious but no one seems to care.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the reps treated by mgmt? Good culture or micro mgmt situation?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

simply stated, f-ing awesome. Reps are put on a pedestal by management, they make you feel precious and critical to the company's success. I strongly urge you to apply. Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best way to say it is Management talks the talk but does NOT walk the walk. Their talk is very cheap and rarely if ever backed up with actions.

18. No one

No one New Member

Bahaha..... You need to lay off the crack pipe

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some truth to this...no where to go but up long live Craptiom

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.