considering a sales job

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering a job as Corporate Sales Rep. How are the comp and benefits?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a good rep, with top level sales and relationship building skills, you can do well. If you are an excuse-making malcontent who is too busy being pissed off at what the company is not doing for you that is costing you sales as the reason for poor performance at your prior 6 medical device sales jobs (like most people who post on this board), you will think the comp and benefits suck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuses are for losers and believe me, my old company was full of them. You just learn to improvise, adapt and overcome. So I can do six figures?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wmt is for quitters. Those who quit biomet. Quit zimmer. Quit Stryker.
    I know it's childish, but oh so fitting: wmt reps are dorks. Awkward and cheesy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from New England unless you want to considered an inexperienced medical device rep. Once they learn their product it will be fine

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WMT is for pillow biters. Seriously...one rep was arrested at a annual sales meeting for propositioning a male bathroom attendant at the Ritz in Florida. Flamers I tell ya'.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any true sales rep will do fine at WMT. Decent products. This is still a relationship business and a knowledgeable natural sales rep with decent products will fare better than sub-par reps with superior products.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooh this sounds like R.G.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region are you applying for? Watch out for Florida, that manager is probably as dumb and sleazy as they come. I know a few others, some are pretty decent guys, but the majority not so much

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the manager for Indianapolis?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the manager for Boston. Is he/she smart, on top of it, aggressive or just an a-hole like many that I have heard of? I hear New England reps a below par level so hesitant of that are

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about Arron Burritti? He is a regional Mgr. Is he any good???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legend in his own mind who has turned taking credit for other people's work and ideas into an art form but it's worked out for him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your thoughts ........... I had dealings' with him and thought he was kind of a weasel pretty much a back stabber

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AB is one of the best guys i have ever worked for. He is just straight out and always has your back. You can't believe shit you read on this website. whats the territorry? and why would you want to work for minimum wage?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny ........ he never had my back .................... bad mouthed me to surgeons and stuck a knife in it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone answer the OP, What are the comp and benefits of a sales rep position with Wright Medical? Serious answers appreciated. thanks

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all seriousness....no.... Hold out for something better

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are the type of person who likes to be micro managed by a group of people who are not really skilled at what they do, directed by regional managers that
    make changes for the sake of change, this company is your dream date. Keep in mind this company has never posted profit, the CEO is living on past success ad by BS'ing Wall Street. Realistically, it is a good starter company if you are green as grass and don't know better but if you have sales skill and conduct your business as a pro and consider a real company. This company is being groomed to be sold to one of the big boys, that is this CEO's MO.