Congressional Hearing

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone know if we can watch this online or on tv?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not possible

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes you can watch it on C-Span.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what date and time?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wednesday

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The day before Mike returns back to work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX.TO)(VRX.N) jumped 6 percent on Friday, after the company responded to criticism by Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton over price hikes for its migraine drug.

this is what the company has to do to fight back against criticism

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stick to Twitter Firestone. Nice profile pic on there by the way. Only you are so desperate to come on CP to post in an effort to save your long position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not Firestone and this stock can recover if shorts and attackers stop their immoral attacks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

valeant gets to clear its name tomorrow

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howard Schiller is sitting there and still lying! Wow! Does he or anyone care! It must be fun time for them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howard Schiller goes for a Congressional hearing and when a question is asked to him on the number of drugs Valeant raised prices, he does not know! Ha ha ha and he is the Interim CEO and he has gone there to the Congress totally unprepared. This is how Valeant folks are - shallow; greedy; bullies; liars and fraudsters!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two of my favorite lines from Cummings to Schiller: "C'mon man!" and "Basically it's about Greed." :D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK. So Schiller got beat up pretty good. So what happens now? Is it just back to business as usual? Will there be any fall out?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little to none. There is no upside in Schiller telling the truth. Better to look like a buffoon and weather the storm. The real fall out will be when we find out the long-term effect of Philidor going away. I think people are underestimating this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is absolutely infuriating to see Schiller lied and misled the congress in his claims about R&D. Adding a few hundreds of jobs after laying off thousands in Rochester? Touting the coming approval of glaucoma drug when the entire Bausch clinical development team was gone in one year ? The balls of these people are gigantuous. The congress has no teeth and some of the congressmen are simply idiots. "Why can't you approve the generic in one minute ? I am sure the lawyers will take care of things if it goes wrong. " Why the fuck do you think FDA was created in the first place? You are putting drug in a person's body. If something goes wrong, it would go very wrong, and people die. What kind of dumb people do we have in the congress?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't say business as usual since there are many agencies watching but waiting until after Congress is finished.

On the upside, now that's over with we can expect Pearson to be well enough to come back to work. If I could bet on it in Vegas, I'd bet we'll hear that Pearson is well enough to start working on a limited basis or "from home" sometime next week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is blameless. Health plans and hospitals gouge consumers also