Concentrator only 50%

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2015 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this talk about bad concentrators, but i have'nt heard of anyone dieing because of it.
    If the concentrator isn't alarming then to tge patient- all is well. The pacebo effect.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see the rotech sales rep sales call right now!

"Doctor tell me what you think about the recent study rotech has performed on all of our patients nationwide" "all of our patients are dying will you please order more oxygen? Our concentrators are still at 30%"

Fools

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could you pull your head out of upper managements ass for just a minute and read what your PSTs are posting here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

concentrators are just just starting to break in around the million hour mark....(said the rotech manager with brown stuff on his nose)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fraud,i think is the answer your looking for,and it will be the pst that hangs for it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LAY OFF the CRACK PEOPLE......It KILLS !!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering how being a oxygen delivery man applies to the pharma world.

Why is this being discussed on a board for drug reps?

8. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Cafepharma is open for all involved in medically related industries.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it - our sales reps could'nt cut the mustard as real drug reps, and wound up here instead selling broken oxygen equipment and commodes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And also- there's still many foreign doctors looking for a little of that white, who would gladly keep the right rep busy by prescribing junk.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the drug (oxygen) is being delivered to the patient defective, it is the delivery person's obligation to report it here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense. Sorry to all you service reps out there I wasn't trying to upset anyone by asking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when do we get NEW concentrators and not that invatrash junk?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i understand your pain,but what i would do is take theses concentrators to the patients home anilize it and if it dont meet specs set them up with tanks.the company will soon get tired of sending multiple trucks to a patients house for the same problem,remember all the forms you fill out are based to point the blame on the PST should something go ugly,so cover your ass and dont let it happen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off the smack kid,sticking my head out the window will give me a higher percentage of oxygen than a rotech concentrator.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the best explanation should things go south, is to simply blame an intermittently defective oxygen analyzer. Then everyone is covered.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well- the concentrator again broke down (for good) and I finally had another one another location to replace it with.
    No harm, no foul.