Concealed carry at work?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2015 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's company policy on concealed carry in the field?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're legal, then why not? I carry everyday, especially when at work. Stay safe out there

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've carried a .380 in my pocket for years, and a XDM 9mm in the glove box. I could give a shit what AZ's dumb ass policy is! If I need it, I want it to be there! Who knows, you could find yourself in the middle of a Ferguson style riot, and you would be damn glad you had it when the cockroaches try to drag you from your car!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've carried a .380 in my pocket for years, and a XDM 9mm in the glove box. I could give a shit what AZ's dumb ass policy is! If I need it, I want it to be there! Who knows, you could find yourself in the middle of a Ferguson style riot, and you would be damn glad you had it when the cockroaches try to drag you from your car!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is against company policy to have any firearm at any time in your company vehicle regardless of your legal status to carry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is also against the law for criminals to commit violent mass shootings, robberies, carjackings, theft, rape and murder.

You're just another schmuck like me on the bottom of the totem pole. Don't count on the company to take care of your family if you come home in a casket.

Policy is no different anywhere else. Big companies just want to cover their fanny. In case there is an incident, they'll say "see we have a no gun policy".

Do what you gotta do. Keep it concealed and if you do have to use your gun, precise marksmanship is appreciated.

Good talk, now get back to role playing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifelong NRA member, 2A defender and proud gun owner. Maybe you are just younger than me, not sure. Your post reads a bit immature. Responsible owners don't brag about carrying, they just do. They certainly don't come to a bullshit message board seeking approval or validation for how they protect themselves and exercise their God given constitutional rights. Lastly, they most definitely understand that if you do have to use your weapon, precise marksmanship is more than "appreciated," it is critically necessary. Get yourself to a range son and stop with your childlike Clint Eastwood fantasies. You are going to get yourself killed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gun people and your rights. ....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't buy a gun and I won't kill an unborn kid. BTW, go FU

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely! It's better to be prepared and not need it than vice versa!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time a liberal loses (which is almost like saying "gets into") an argument they revert to personal attacks. Every time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"You gun people and your rights. ...."

It is a right bestowed by God. Just like the 1st Amendment. Get it? I have every right to protect myself. Libs like you think rights are gifts from govt. Wrong. We have these rights by virtue of our being.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Jesus said "turn the other cheek" so you can shoot the guy in the fucking face. And He also said, "love your enemy" then shoot him in the fucking face. Love you God loving hypocrites. Lol. You guys are too funny and can rationalize anything. WWJD? I'm not sure, but he'd be doing it with an AR15. Fuck yeah!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay armed and stay safe

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well listen to every single speech Obama makes. He always attacks and ridicules Republicans or anyone who disagrees with him. That is why is known as the Campaigner in Chief. He says we should not label all Muslims as bad because we do not want to alienate them. While he continues to rant about the dangerous ideas of approximately half of the American voting public.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obama has never had a real job. He was a community organizer and a community organizer needs two things, a group of victims and the evil greedy people who oppress them. So being a liberal democrat came natural to him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can never have a conversation with an idiot.....like this one. Go vote for Trump and his "Make America White Again" Bull $hit

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure it's against policy, but I'd bet it's against your spouse and children's policy for you to not come home today,too. We live in a society where anyone is an absolute idiot not to pay full attention to their surroundings. You can't do that with a little slingshot like you had as a child, or pepper spray.
    Life or job? Truth is,many managers have encouraged their female reps to carry despite company policy. You can get another job if for some minute chance some leftist liberal tree hugging gun fearing manager finds out. You only get one life though.
    Policies get people killed. Large pharma truthfully is more concerned about a lawsuit vs losing one rep out of thousands. Harsh,but true.
    Smart,responsible conceal carry is better than a naive ,gullible mentality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Hillary or Billary or HiLIARY is a better option? Trump made a fortune paying off corrupt politicians and Billary made a fortune being one.