Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting......... the phone number posted above rings to what appears to be a personal line, not a business line.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have contacts.... Take them and find yourself a compound pharm ASAP... And get on with your life... Before your left out in the dust!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme Medical Solutions will pay the best and give you the opportunity to sell additional product lines that will help you leverage them to grow the compounding while paying you a residual income. You can go to the new website or find it on LinkedIn. Many advantages that our competitors can't match. You have the relationships, product knowledge and the sales data to know where to go. Download the insurance info from all around the area before leaving or keep working for Endo and start for us now. Our pharmacy is licensed in EVERY state and I'm sure we would be happy to have you on our team but regardless of what happens we at Supreme want to wish each of you the very best of success regardkess of where you end up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let me know of good compound cream companies to look at! I am open to the idea!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL of them suck and are unethical.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are good and bad! I would do your part and ask questions and talk with your doctors!
    I left Endo 5 months ago and have been very happy!
    Good Luck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pain pro rx 20% commish 518-796-4313

8. NYREP62

NYREP62 Guest

Gold Standard Compounding Lab

Multiple positions available for Compounding Laboratory/Pharmacy Sales/Marketing Reps. Nationwide serve as a link between our business, the public, doctors, prescribers, health professionals and clinicians. Experience preferred with a willingness to learn new skills and actively participate in continuous development and the realization of pharmacy's team goals. Top reps making up to 200k a year. Many more lines than just topical pain creams. We are the Gold Standard.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Work autonomously with a high degree of sales proficiency
    - Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a sales territory
    - Meet or exceed quarterly, annual and long-term goals.
    - Leverage relationships with physicians/practitioners and their staff. Educate via office calls, in-service meetings, public speaking, other professional shows
    - Take compounding message to the community.
    - Organize educational seminars for the community and practitioners both in-our Lab (if room is available) and out-of-our lab
    - Develop and implement patient and practitioner database to enhance focus, direction and follow-up.

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Medical device or strong Pharma experience a must.
    - Basic pharmacy knowledge helpful, but not required.
    - Strong contacts are a must.
    - Bachelor's Degree Preferred but would consider equal experience
    -Main call points will be Ortho, Pain, Podiatry wound care, ENT, and Workers comp providers.
    -Endo Pharmaceutical reps would be an ideal fit.

*Do not apply if minimum qualifications are not met.

PERKS:

Make your own schedule!
    An aggressive commission program without a cap allows you to easily reach a six figure PLUS income.
    No high pressure quotas to meet
    We are the Gold Standard in Compounding Labs.
    Fully accredited.

I am an Ex Endo Rep now National Sales Director call me 917-406-6941

Key Words. Commission, Podiatry, Orthopedics, uncapped, Pain management, Sports medicine. Ex- Endo Pharmaceutical reps

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Gold Standard Compounding Lab

commission only and absolutely no benefits.

only paying the most $100 per script.....when the pharmacy is making thousand....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are goods ones out there! Look on Indeed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Gold Standard Compounding Lab

Absolutely false.

Call us for the real deal.

917-406-6941

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a sceptic about compounding as well but I found that physicians love having an alternative to writing narcotic scripts. Less liability for them and their patients are looking for alternatives. Stop worrying about the money and focus on how you can help people. Month to date my docs have wrote 787 scripts. Give me a call if you would like to talk more about my experience. 918-706-4141

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off. Slimy Recruiters....I hate them all. You post here every day. Unreal. Have you no ethics at all? No. Did not think so. No one wants to sell your shit.

Hazzel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you aren't making at least 20% commish and $200-$600 [er script you are getting ripped off by pharmacy, Many territories still open. 518-796-4313

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me for a good time....1800.......

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke selling compound creams at 10k a pop. Insurance will say enough to ridiculous costs and pharmacies trying to justify generic loaded creams. Shame on reps pushing that $300 commission garbage.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea! I hate getting paid!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You crazy kids and your fads

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just started 2 1/2 weeks ago. 21 scripts and 6k and commission. I'm leaving endo for good if this keeps up. counterpart in other side of state makes 25k/month with this. Just hope it keeps up. I'm going out and getting mine instead of just staying on here and bitch about our shi$$y jobs

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't even try selling compounds. It's all hype. The pay is shit. Go into real estate or device.