Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compounding will not last. The managed care co's are getting wise to you all, and I know of 2 companies under investigation for Medicare fraud for waiving co-pays.

Be careful, it won't last.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. DM.... get off here ......we all are leaving this place! You pay like ass...so you can kiss my ass!
    And Tammy in Houston sucks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could not be more wrong. Insurance companies have not backed off overpaying for opioids and they are much more expensive to them than having a patient on a transdermal cream. Transdermal medications do not get patients addicted to them and thus have the patient stay on their medication for the rest of their life or until they spend a ton of money trying to get cured, they do not cause the patient to get injured in some sort of accident due to either their physical or mental imparement, they do not get so constipated that they need additional medications to combat it, they do not lower the testosterone levels so low that the majority of men need testosterone replacement therapy but these are all problems with opioid medications vs transdermal creams. The majority of compounding pharmacies do not even fill medicare scripts so they therefore cannot get into trouble no collecting the co-pay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are confusing transdermal and topical creams. The majority of a medication is absorbed in the bloodstream with transdermals and therefore produces systemic effects like an oral med. But, a topical has minimal systemic absorption and works locally.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left last month! Trust that the money to be made in creams is crazy!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Richie based on Long Island NY? My friend was just hired

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the company is in Texas...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two of my friends have been subpoenaed by the feds in this cream scam.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this fly by night company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how do I know if I am being paid fairly? Flat rate offer of $100 per prescrip? what is the typical price paid? what is the cost range of the creams?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best Gig!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Must be one of those cheap pharmacies paying reps a 12% commission or anything under 20%. If they are paying you a flat rate of $100 per script then you are getting ripped off there too. A lot of scripts go for $1,500 plus and at 20% commission you would earn $300 ea. I guess if you like amking 1/3 of what they should be paying you then go for it. ;)
    If you want something better then try Supreme Medical Solutions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread is fucking stupid. i wish these loser compound cream companies would stay off this site. its obvious its the same person posting how awesome it is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pharmacy is a joke.

I'm getting a huge base salary, commission, benefits and company car at my pcab accredited pharmacy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another round of 10 reps are leaving for a compounding company very soon. This is why VG is getting the crapped kicked out of them. Layoffs coming next week. If you don't believe me wait and see.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right, and you alsohave some oceanfront property for sale cheap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freakin' ' tard. Can't even insult properly. You should have said "oceanfront property in ARIZONA" for sale cheap.

Dumbass. Definitely Endo marketing leadership material.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run to a Pain Cream company and take your Doctors!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is hiring and I will

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many many people doing compounding on the side. Only get in if you have solid contacts. I know several reps making 10-50k per month just dropping off script pads. So far best I've heard with reimbursements, weekly sales reports and 20% commission is pain pro RX. Great people to deal with. 518-796-4313 is contact info