Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing dead here are your brain cells. You should leave this site and never come back, as healthcare person all this stress about this site is going to kill you. RIP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking good fast pretty handsome baby! You born in Canal Street from Michael Lecolant. He was mother. Husband was Your Mom and Your Face. This was maked when two people wasn't allowed to speak Traditional Chinese or Bangladeshian because they did not do learning for it. No homework for both of those people. Michael Lecolant used all english he knew from watching Hey Arnold and Spanish Soccer. After taking much valuabled time from both staring to each othering face, they decide to make new way of speak for each other. Much days were lost, and then you was doing the speaking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay well, i just want a fucking job. I have tried unsuccessfully to get into pharma or medical sales and the one fuck that hired me to do compounding sales, well fucked me over. So I'm looking for a reputable company so I can stop walking around with a fucking Masters degree making fucking 12.00 an hour. Can ANYYYYYYBODY fucking steer me in the right fucking direction?

Now how the fuck is that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you want a pharmacy job take anything you can get.

Check any company page and you'll see it as the worst place in the world. Endo is not a good company, upper management doesn't care about reps, it will be sold by the end of the year but you just want any foot in the door you can get. Hell, they acquired a company and canned most of their own people. Most of the posts are by people who don't work here, likely downsized and holding a grudge. It's a job and it pays well. It's also an easy job, many people will claim they bust their ass but when it comes to pharma sales it is one of the easiest jobs around, you just have to know how to play the game.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma, not pharmacy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jennifer here again ...

FUNNY - I was listening to Bernie Sanders RANTING about inequity last night and it reminded me of the old post / debate. It is so true and I saw it with my own eyes. Some people work hard for a lifetime, and others were “lucky” / “risk-takers” and become financially independent within months. It seems that FAIR has little to do with it.

I found Café Pharma several years ago when I was starting my career as a compounded pharmacy sales rep. In retrospect, it was a small miracle that generated business so fast in a new industry. What was less surprising is how the growth skyrocketed. The natural course of these things is to develop a sales team, and I was no exception.

There were the usual problems to be sure. I had a few disappointments with getting paid correctly, but for the most part I was lucky.

And despite the prognosticators always categorically stating the compounding is dead … let me tell you it is dying a very, very slow death. Even nowadays – two years later - I know a few targeted sales groups that are alive and kicking.

What else can I report? Well, there was much hype surrounding every sort of “kit”. Those all seemed to be a bust. There was much excitement surrounding pharmacogenetic testing, but similarly, those campaigns never really seemed to reach widespread success.

I am excited about new diagnostic and NextGen lab/treatments. I think DNA diets can be huge. I think new cancer screening tests are very worthy. I suspect that all of these opportunities will have ups and downs, but the Bernie Sanders thing probably will still hold true. A few people will always make tons of money, and the majority will work their ass off to enjoy a decent living.

It deserves to be mentioned that although I was treated harshly upthread, I did receive some early encouragement too through email. I think I have been able to help a few people get started and avoid mistakes as well. I am thankful that I found a few people from this board that helped me along the way - it is important to remember that's what all this is about.

So … who is going to vote for TRUMP :)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your email again Jennifer? I remain in compounding sales (about 5 years now) and it has been far far more enjoyable and rewarding then my 20 plus years with 1 Big Pharma and 1 Big Bio Organization(s). I like your attitude and what you have to say, and believe you are honest in what you communicate on an anonymous board. I want to reach out via email as although compounding is not what it was 2 years ago, they opportunists who took advantage of the system are largely gone (what took the regulators so long) and there is very bright future for those that remain in the game and have always played by the rules. I also believe there are outstanding opportunities for those that want to build out their business, both in a variety of Genetic / Diagnostic fields, as well as within the field of pain management only....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bueller...?
    Bueller?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jennifer-
    I am voting for Trump.
    I also thought I would get your email by now as I have legit interest in seeing compounds continue to succeed.
    Maybe you are a fraud after all.
    Maybe Trump is a fraud too.....