Compensation surveys went on def ears

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TMV's are getting a raise of $5K. As a TSV I was not included in that group. Maybe next year I'm told. More stupidity from SLT. Promises of hearing the reps concerns and addressing them with all this H3 build up for what? A lousy $416/month for the TMV's before taxes. According to Medreps.com the mean base for a medical device rep is $80K. As a TSV I'm supposed to feel good about next years raise. TMV's getting that crappy $5K still puts them $15K below the mean. SLT, you suck. The company has made money this year and still you serve up this shit sandwich. Keep up the good work Joe. You and Rohit should really take a hard look at how you are treating people. No talent will come to this crap hole for $60K and a jacked up quota plan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a complete show on SLT part! Liars! I've heard R Card actually thinks we should be 1099 reps. Where did he come from? Like anyone would do this job as a contractor with all of the stupid sh*t we have to do that we don't get paid for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RC is the worst kind of RVP, a pretender! Their job is not to help the field however. Leadership here conspires against us instead of leading to success for all. It is every man for him/herself here and has been for years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally insulting to only give TMVs raises.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for you guys. I was there for a while. I had a notable career but made a bad choice which led me there. I met some good people at KCI.
    All I want to say is keep looking. You can find great places to work. I did and I actually had one or two things that weren't in my favor. KCI is truly the worst company I had ever seen from the top to the bottom. Do yourself a tremendous favor and find peace somewhere else

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raise or refund?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very disappointing. TSVs do the same training, generate more revenue, but not viewed as sales reps because we do not actively sell in the OR.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, sales reps dont go in the OR either, so...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sending out another survey isn't going to help the situation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are RNs still making 20k more than other reps?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Clinical reps make $80k and bonus.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but there are RN's not in the "clinical" position

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no money to pay reps but then you have Frank Stevens shelling out $$$ and high dollar bottles of wine, hotel rooms and expensive dinners

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The short life of a bad memory.. does anyone recall, they took $10 off the base for TSV 2 years ago?? They increased the quota by 50% and paid a dollar a submission for outcomes management...The NEW H3 drive to increase " willing to recommend" scores is pay the TMV a little more so they say good things..today.
    Everybody wake the F up!
    Joe is pond scum, & The Minions, Rohit, Kim & Rob, are puppets with PHAT hush money checks...They sold their souls long ago.
    Life after KCI is no picnic, recruiters are trying not to laugh but end up treating you like you have a social disease. Working at KCI is like having a Sex Offender record, nothing good will happen to you after you get fed up and leave.
    two choices, stay and eats the peanuts tossed into your cage or leave and be willing to accept you are stained for life.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather have ethics, self respect, and have pride in the Company I choose to work for and with. Everyone has a choice and if the recruiters can't see the value in that then they aren't quality and knowledgable recruiters. You're better off not working with them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DCS is not a sales rep. Not even close.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, ok if you say so. That's what they used to say three years ago too. We know how that ended. Whose side are you on anyway ?