Company fleet cars or car allowance?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am considering a sales job here. Do they give you a fleet vehicle or do you get an allowance? Thanks for your help

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allowance.. Be aware if u buy a car for this job it may be yours without allowance in 6 months. I know several reps laid off in last 6 months that were new hires and upset because they bought new cars. If you have to have a job, be wise about your investing in a car. Novens future is questionable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You must be really desperate to take a job with Noven. This outfit will be out of business within a couple years. Take that to the bank.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with the above posts. Beware of your future. If you are counting on Noven's past reputation, that was before Brisdelle was introduced and the present management took us down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback and letting me know. I will look elsewhere. Good Luck to you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a decent,hard-working individual, please don't take the job. In the last year there have been at least 50 layoffs at the Miami headquarters and countless rep layoffs. Worked there for many years and have watched them run this company into rhe ground. If you're looking for and R&D position with Hisamitsu, you may have better luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noven will be fine with their generic business. They just won't have a sales force.