COMPANY CARS

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2012 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANY WORD ON WHEN WE MIGHT GET THEM???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tomorrow

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feb 30th

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you get yours? We all got them earlier this week. Oh my bet you are going to get terminated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got mine today. It also came with a care package including a personal thank you note from management, a bonus check, and ABBA's Greatest Hits Vol. 2 on CD. The pay here might not be great, but it's perks like this that keep me here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a yellow car and it goes real fast on the street

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that at the managers meeting at the NSM there was discussion of bringing back Company Cars possibly by Q3. The cost savings with Runzheimer just are not there like they had hoped and acknowledged how big of a shot this was on moral. Keep your fingers crossed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current plan doesn't even come close to compensating me for gas, insurance, maintenance, excessive mileage depreciation, and a portion of the payment.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the changes going on and acquistiions I highly doubt they would implement that kind of change by Q3. Maybe next year but honestly i wouldn't plan on it. Company cars are very expensive.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager hinted the same thing. But even if we get cars, who is going to pay to break a lease or make the money back on down payments. What a joke this company has become.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to be making money on car allowance vs. company cars. Everyone I know is in the red on their payment/gas/maintenance vs allowance. KCI has to be paying less than they were for cars.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you guys getting paid? mine is great and pays for both mine and my wife's infinity with the miles I drive.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only way company cars make a comeback is if it benefits their bottomline.
    We'll see what the CPA's say after taxes

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, it's been very lucrative, but that app will take care of it lol.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fingers crossed? If I get a company car then I'm still stuck with a payment on the car I had to buy. No thanks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The decision to drop the previous company car program was not made by KCI. It was that of the lessee.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too dumb to live. If you have no idea how this works or how to handle, then I hope you lose a lot of money. And, please do tell us all how you "had" to buy a car, and how to you are going to lose money?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Buy a car with cash that gets 30+ mpg and you are fine. I have no sympathy for those of you who bought brand new luxury cars thinking it was a good investment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was 100% KCI's decision. Cost savings. Fleet car companies dont just pull the plug. Stupid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Based on the fact that you have the freedom to post in the middle of the day and with your intimate knowledge of what goes on in SA, you must be very well connected. Your absolutly right. Being 120 days past due on payment to leasing company and facing littigation, KCI decided to pay settlement and return all cars ASAP. So yes it was 100% KCI's decision. Yep I am the stupid one.