Company car

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting for pdufa expansion and wonder what cars are given? (And fuck you ahead of time anyone who gives me shit for asking)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't blame you for asking with all the crap we put up with....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 20 years I will never understands why the F someone gives a F about company cars. It's like you idiots are always hoping they are going to say it's a 2016 Porsche. WTF do you think the answer is going to be. The same old crappy cars that EVERYONE OTHER PHARMA COMAPNY GIVES! Seriously get A F'in life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad you're such a loser and have only worked for crappy companies with crappy cars. I've worked at some really great companies and had some really nice cars. You're the first to get the FU from the OP.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL@ really nice company cars. What a Volvo S40 is a really nice car. High expectations you hair car boy. Would the answer change your mind on the job or not?? Then why the F does it matter? Seriously go find a hobby or volunteer your time. You obviously have no life to be asking about a company car for gods sake.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL@ really nice company cars. What a Volvo S40 is a really nice car. High expectations you hair car boy. Would the answer change your mind on the job or not?? Then why the F does it matter? Seriously go find a hobby or volunteer your time. You obviously have no life to be asking about a company car for gods sake.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably a Camry

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks...see how easy that was small dick guy?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toyota rav4 for snow area, truly a substandard car for pharma

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole!!!! why is it a fuckign problem to ask about the company car??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happens every time someone asks about the company car, on every company board. The assholes used to scream BUT IT'S FREE!! They ain't free anymore with the outrageous monthly deductions. Who wouldn't want to know what kind of car you get when you spend 8 hours a day in it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not free anymore, most companies charge you a fee which is non refundable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

piece of shit car

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF does this even mean? Why would the monthly charge for a company car be refundable?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE. LISTEN EVERYONE ITS IS NOT FREE!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Camry or Rav4 free or you can upgrade to the Highlander, but it will cost you 5K