Commissions

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

? I don't get it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least walmart would be smart enough to use TruVue and not revert back to Ecat. Why are we going backwards?????????????????????????????????????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight into the North Carolina Market? They have a position open and would love to hear if it is a good opportunity. Thanks in advance!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a great job to take. The manager is one of the best in the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those last two messages are only four minutes apart - possibly written by the same person? There are a lot of people who like to play games on this site.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st asked around to hospitals, clinics, cardiologists and see where CN fits in their office.

2nd- Ask how many internal issues they have with our company including not selling our featured product

3rd- The manager who currently covers that region will only cover his own ass. Trust me, I had him. When it came time for any help, he made sure his balls were tucked in before anyone else's. Always sitting next to mgt at meetings, always on phone with his boy toy KN promoting his own achievements. He'll play the nice guy with his southern drawl but what out, there's always a pocket knife ready to go in your back when things get ugly

4th - Make your own decision

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have your southern managers confused

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do indeed have the southern managers confused. The one that covers the open position is a class act.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your talking about ES, I agree. Nothing but a boy toy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are doing something for a select few.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last two comments are not nice and not true

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check back after conference call.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some angry comments have been made on here but if you take a look at the LW posts you will realize we have it so much better

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting to see a push by eCardio and even hearing questions from my docs regarding their patch. Anybody had any experience with it? I'm keeping them out but kinda looks cool and when I ask internally I get the usual, 'don't worry, everything's fine, not good technology, lot's of launching issues....' Any insight?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing with them now. Tired of the bs here. Device is game changer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it, 5 reps all with good numbers along with history have left this S-hole since January. Turnover is all apart of the game but this company is leaking like a sieve. Now they are mandating turning over 3 accounts to the ecat due to inventory? UNREAL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have time to think about it because we have a job to do and really don't care about those who leave. I hope you get that eCardio job and take your lousy attitude with you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck taking the eCardio job. Remember, you signed a non-compete.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That non compete amounts to a pile of S_ _ T. Name 1 instance where they've won or followed up with a suit. They'll send out the normal scare letter without any follow up. Hope you get it and can knock a few of our fearless leaders off the bar stools

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A non-compete should never be considered if you are confident in your abilities.
    NEVER let a company make a choice for you.