Commission cuts

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous1111, Aug 6, 2015 at 6:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. What is the deal with the proposed commission cuts ? Is this the best way to thin the sales force?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't you remember the "efficiencies" mentioned in the acquisition announcement? that's what this is all about. you have to see the cuts coming across the board? don't be surprised by anything. this is Game of Thrones: Trust Nobody.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...what are these further cuts?

I am in a region that has not been decided between B and Z and work for a distributor that has shared ZERO info with the salesforce on any events taking place - past, present, future. We as the salesforce ate the commission reduction that was given to distributors that were less than 97% of quota - though personally having far exceeded quota - despite Joe C saying distributors were encouraged not to pass it on to us in the field in his last call.

Are they trying to take us down to 5% globally at this point? I already work for less commission than I deserve because our distributor doesn't care about anything but his own income. If we go any lower it's time to listen more seriously to the recruiters that are calling daily.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start listening. Things are getting very interesting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to expand on that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biomet reps that are moving to the Zimmer Pod commission structure can Expect a Haircut in pay........Fact as just got my new contract and was hard to swallow as was on pace to have my best year ever

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Refused first 2 contracts. Still at my old pay. Don't be afraid to say no, there is a lot of business to lose for them.