Comfortis and Trifexis available at Costco

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I called Trifexis 11/18/16 and was told by them that they DO NOT
    sell to Costco.

I found this out when my vet wrote out the prescription stating the product must be in the original package.
    Costco was not able to give it to me because of how it was written. Costco claims that because it is bulked they don't have the packaging. Without out the ID number there is no way to trace it.
    Humm? I smell something rotten.
    Can someone help clarify this?

2. T'omm J'Onzz

T'omm J'Onzz Guest

Maybe adults with a modicum of will power do.

If you want Evil Empires, while I don't care for membership stores, buyer's clubs, or whatever one wants to call them, including store "rewards" apps/browsers/spyware or cards/programs, I suggest you actually take a moment to compare Costco's corporate, employer, and retail behavior to that of, oh, Sam's Club or even Walgreens. (Disclaimer: I am a member of none of the above, obvs.)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LmaoVectra sells circles around no one. Seriously vectors doesn’t have even 3% market share.

Vectra is a joke, ain’t nobody got time for a topical.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha...try HUNDREDS of MILLIONS across the entire industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are fools, every animal health company has a retail side now. Look at Elanco job postings, search for Animal Care Expansion job postings, this is the retail side, read the job description you will see it is to support online and brick and mortar retail sales. I am not picking on Elanco, NO/Merial, Merck, Zoetis all have divisions that do the same thing, just the nature of the business today..

6. Cissy's Mom

Cissy's Mom Guest

The price is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care how much it covers or repels, when you are on a limited budget, it's a matter of choosing to keep your pet safe over putting food on the table. We all try to do the very best for our pets and the drug companies take advantage of that. After checking around, I've found the best pricing is through CHEWYS. If you get it on auto ship, you save more and can change the frequency of delivery to whatever you want. That's just what I do, and fume over the top Execs that are making a hefty salary for ripping off people who are trying to do the best for their pet. There needs to be a generic alternative just like they do for human medications. I doubt that will happen. They make too much money to stuff their pockets with already.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clueless...sorry

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest