COE

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 22, 2016 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ cutting heads and employees are wondering who is next... Must be COE time in Barcelona.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hundreds of people are losing their jobs, many of them very good employees and the company is wasting money on this fraud of a reward program. most of the people who win don't even know why they won. most don't even know how to read their sales reports. and we all know that they had nothing to do with it anyway, at best it is a lottery. fucking brilliant.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody really believe that the people who win this trip actually are better skilled or worked harder than anyone else? If that was true then many of the same people should win every year and we wouldn't be firing people with 12 months of going on the trip. This program is a joke based on faulty statistics and setting sales objectives based on a dart toss.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been a farce even back when I won it decades ago and I will admit it - spin the wheel of FSIP and let it be known that 85% of all the DSMs and RSDs came from just 9 states. All of you can name them. Yes a rep from MA or CA or MN will win now and again but the deck is stacked. I forget the analytics guy who ran that report but he went to Phoenix BC as an RSD and was gone in 3 years. Can't remember his name. He had the facts man. All rigged.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON. The year I went, I had zero idea how I'd won, and neither did one of the other reps who was there (and had the balls to admit it as well). Total BS. I've seen more than a few compete idiots go to COE. And the managers that go....laughable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Sour grapes?
    2) So you're suggesting that we NOT have a COE trip for last year's top performers. Let me guess: its been awhile since you've won, you've never won, or you've won 1 time in past 9 years. Which is it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The criteria for winning this award have not changed. If you don't know how "you'd won" (your words) lets just say that you're proof positive that we need a complete reboot here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point is that these are not the top performers. With shared sales objectives, multiple reps calling on each customer with the same products, and less than stellar data combined with faulty objective setting and throw in managed care plans and whoopee we have a winner. If you won then you know that you didn't do anything different that year than any other year. And if you did then why didn't you do it again? This is a lottery at best and a rigged program at worse.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. And yes, I did not know how I won, the year I won. Because...there were a few people who were ranked higher than me and one of the other award recipients...and they did not win COE.

Anyone who has been KNOWS it is the luck of the draw at AZ. Hell, I still can't find anyone who truly can explain how we are paid. It's always a mishmash of bullshit.

And while I'm at it...what kind of bullshit is it that we are paid on NRX and not TRX for an old product?!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the girls in GA who were told they won and then didn't is a classic story.