cmf ol1000

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!

A real DOC (from 1 of the highest paid sub-specialties at that) posts on CF!
    that's incredib.....ly pathetic
    and your patients REALLY use this site? over webMD? or google?
    that's brilliant....NOT

If your a REAL doc at least please tell us what city you're in and your initials so we can AVOID you - no way would I ever want ANY doc that posts on here doing ANYTHING to any of my 206 bones!

oh yeah and please report the Emami studies to the FDA
    Exogen devices are documented placebo - and it's fraud they even get reimbursed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S&N DUDES NOW POSING AS DOCS ON CAFE PHARMA

HOW LAME

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also come to Cafe Pharma to get accurate and current scientific data when researching any healthcare topic. I see I'm in great company!

Hey Biden are you also on here? How about you Bieber?

B H Obama.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I TOO USE CAFE PHARMA FOR ALL MY HEALTHCARE INFORMATIONAL NEEDS
    M ROMNEY

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clever quip. Very typical of the DJ talent I have met thus far.
    Previous poster here. Nope, just tired of patients questioning our judgement based on these boards. Have been sent the link by the 3rd patient directed here by googling their device, then second guessing their therapy.
    Also, we use Biomet, Physiostim and the Exogen all for various patient types. Tuning out if this silliness, but just thought I would try to offer another perspective to you all, obviously I got what I suppose I deserved here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why pretend to be a physician on here?
    And if you arent pretending please tell us what city you are in and your initials
    Any ortho with time (or desire) to post on CF is asinine, preposterous and farcical.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the deal you can't defend.

DJO came to market before Exogen. Every doc I met tried DJO at one time or another. When they use Exogen DJO typically goes to the side. How do I know this is a national trend?

Gather the sales revenue of DJO Orthologic sales vs Exogen. You can then figure marketshare (even though DJO has higher average sales prices due to grandfathering).

You see, the physicians decide whats best for the patients. The physicians have decided. It's like voting, when the majority speaks...its decided.

The end.

BTW, DJO has 0Level 1 studies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

************PAY ATTENTION S&N BONEHEADS*******************

THE FACTS idiot:

Two studies, both by Emami et al., were cited: one was published in the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma and one, in Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research.

The first states that Exogen Inc. provided the ultrasound devices used in this study. The authors have received nothing else of value. The second article provides no information about financial support of the study.

Both studies by Emami et al. were prospective, randomized, blinded, and placebo-controlled.

Both showed NO difference in healing between the patients who were treated with ultrasound and those who were not.

reread that again ok..........

Both showed NO difference in healing between the patients who were treated with ultrasound [EXOGEN] and those who were not.

EXOGEN = PLACEBO

CANT YOU S&N GUYS READ??????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true S&N brainwashed bonehead

keep drinking the kool aid!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why pretend to be a physician on here?
    And if you arent pretending please tell us what city you are in and your initials
    Any ortho with time (or desire) to post on CF is asinine, preposterous and farcical.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE FACTS idiot:

Two studies, both by Emami et al., were cited: one was published in the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma and one, in Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research.

The first states that Exogen Inc. provided the ultrasound devices used in this study. The authors have received nothing else of value. The second article provides no information about financial support of the study.

Both studies by Emami et al. were prospective, randomized, blinded, and placebo-controlled.

Both showed NO difference in healing between the patients who were treated with ultrasound and those who were not.

reread that again ok..........

EXOGEN = PLACEBO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bone stim reps are the worst. Surgeons look at it like ordering home health. Most orders go like this: "Suzi, order this patient a bone stim." Then Suzi calls the last rep who brought her a Starbucks. Shut the hell up with your 1980s studies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what sales job isnt like that dumbass
    its about RELATIONSHIPS

and if 2 studies showed NO difference in healing between the patients who were treated with EXOGEN and those who were not - then what gives??

sounds like EXOGEN = placebo to me too!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THESE POSTS ARE PATHETIC
    WHAT A JOKE

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo.

Could you experts stop throwing rocks at each other long enough to tell me if you have a stim device that can be applied effectively on a pelvis or femoral neck on a large person (5'9", 225 lbs)?

TIA

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course
    But please go see your doctor - find one with expertise and experience with bone stim
    and NOT the fake ortho guy who posted above
    This website IS a joke like the post before you said
    Who in their right mind would come here seeking REAL information anyway?
    IT'S A GOSSIP SITE FOLKS!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think all of you people except for the Dr. (or Dr., poser) are Clueless.

Here's the Deal:
    Whenever a patient or a Dr. googles a specific branded Bone Stimulator these cafe pharma sites pop up.

PS. The dude who keeps reciting that stupid, obsolete study that was not designed properly needs to Grow Up.

The truth is not too many clinicians use DJ Ortho stims anymore because they are technically obsolete. A success rate of 60% does not compare to Orthofix and Exogen. Problem with Orthofix is that the wear time for optimal efficacy is 6 hours, so a surgeon better make sure that his patient will be compliant or else it's a waste of money.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all u brainiacs on CF!

VERY busy Ortho/ Neuro/ CV Surgeon

YES - I have a triple degree

And this website is my GO TO site for info

It poooooops up every time in the FIRST line when I search anything medikal on gaalge

So it MUST be the BEST source of info on this here inter-net (THANKS AL GORE!)

I want to see all the head to head data on these here boner growth stimulators

If you do not have head to head date then shut the hell up

All the hot Pfizer and GSK and Abbott reps have head to head data - and sexy short skirts too! wooohooo!

Now I have patients to go see..............

We here in cali have managed care contracts that pay us almost nothin

My reimbursement is being cut BIG TIME

Might have to go back for another degree - can you say JD!

Thankz agin CAFE PHARMA for biein the #1 sorce of grate medikal infer-mation on this here internet thing!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I TOO USE CAFE PHARMA FOR ALL MY HEALTHCARE INFORMATIONAL NEEDS

T Tebow
    G HW Bush
    A Lincoln
    K Kardashian

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW Exogen is the worst