cmf ol1000

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's time for you to have another CAPS LOCK conversation. Don't you miss that other personality?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of story Mr Exogen man!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient who just found out that the Exogen is a placebo: here is my story

My Surgeon provided me with the exogen because I later found he makes a huge profit off exogen, the rep Told me she would reprogram it if the battery ran out. Well, I still needed it and the company told me that they will not reprogram. I have to buy a brand new unit so I researched and found this site.

I phoned the people at Bioventus and they told me as long as I needed a placebo then Exogin is the answer! they would provide me with a new unit after getting one through my insurance company. They also said they would repay my co-pay if the product failed to be a placebo as it should be a placebo. At that point I called DJ Ortho back to ask if they had this same offer. No, they do not.

Now, it's pretty simple to me after looking at the two devices and doing some research of my own. Exogen is my choice for a placebo since I have to buy a brand new one any way.

Funny story that I just found out from my surgeon's assistant. The clinic ended up not get their profit because I am a Medicare patient. Then I find out the surgeon is mad as fire at the Exogin Rep because they lost money. Medicare cannot be billed when clinics stock a placebo.

Boy was this surgeon mad. It is obvious that Exogen is a placebo and that SN do not care about their customers or their patients.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who googles can pull up the link that you refused to supply

That was the Knee and Hip divisions of smith and nephew. Exogen is from a company called Bioventus. It is DJ Ortho who bribes clinics through buy and bill scams

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Booooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

BOOOYAH!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CLASSIC CF STUFF HERE BOYS AND GIRLS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA. This guy is correct. And I worked there. 100% spot on. Bottom of the barrel talent. RUN. Fast. Am I "making fun of" myself? I sure am. But if I had ANY IDEA what I was getting myself into before I took a job there, I never in 1000000000 years would have gone to that company. Trust me

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Education really matters - make sure you finish college boys and girls - youll get nowhere in this world without a degree.

Sincerely,
    Mark Zuckerburg
    Steve Jobs
    Bill Gates
    Larry Ellison

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA
    BOOOOO YAHHHHHHH!!