Clueless people on this site

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! the people who commented earlier about RD should read this. RD knew about the shortcuts. RD is worthless. If he is in charge of anything important, watch out the corrupt Biomet managers will be hired back.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD was good for a smaller, less corporate type company, which is great and he matches that well. He will not work with the DD corporate model and will be set up for failure. Then who will be next? Did the GE way before and that failed..... Raid J&J, Medtronic or crazier, someone from the automobile industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, Stuart K was replaced by Rob D? Is that right? Was SK terminated or reassigned? What is RD's title?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that the lack of product in some areas of the country has certain offices, distributors, and reps picking up other recon implants from smaller competitors just to do cases and not let the big guys in. Anyone else hearing this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DJO and Encore in our area. We have no choice

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its the biomet building shutdown for massive fda violations
    biomet management came into zimmer and fucked it up royally
    we will go bankrupt with recalls from the biomet side
    open your eyes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area I am the "useless fat Zimmer Senior Rep" and you are totally wrong. We are run by a legacy Biomet Distributor and he his blown away by my work ethic and I get a really good deal. F U

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sounds fucking awesome; teach me how to run trays in the middle of the night Obi-Wan.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question:
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, then why was their whole US sales were just equal to just the top 2-3 Zimmer Distributors?
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, why do they have to buy their surgeons (landscaping, trips on private planes, cash, club memberships, etc). Right there with the Stryker folks....
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, how come they can't do simple work flow and Salesforce charting?
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, why are they so disorganized and unprofessional/uneducated? (What percent actually have a college degree and can do basic math and planning (probably the lowest % of any major company)?).
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, why are they struggling with the inventory issues (all the other companies went through, Zimmer included)?
    If the Biomet Reps were so good, why do they backstab and infight with each other so much?
    I could go on and on, but the general picture has been painted. These are the folks who approve of all kids getting participation medals/trophies. You are weak, that is the protocol.
    Disclaimer: I work for neither Biomet or Zimmer, just stating what everyone knows and is too PC to talk about. Insecure little bitches, your message board is hilarious.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a 20yr Zimmer rep and I'm neither fat or lazy. I have a $12mil territory that has had 0 Biomet presence for the past 20yrs. No hungry, ambitious Biomet reps around here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 years? I bet with that tenure, you have converted as many docs as the 2 year rep...0! Z reps have always capitalized on fellowship trained Z docs moving into their territory. All you have to do is not F it up, and you can last. Nothing to brag about lard ass.