Clueless people on this site

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanguard Mutual Funds lost almost a billion dollars (along with several other wealth management groups) in October and I am reading these lame posts about Denver or Kansas City reps that do $60,000 a month? Folks, this FDA thing is getting worse. Dvorak needs to be put in an orange jump suit and shipped to Gitmo.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep..you are right..sick of this KC BS..cannot get product to do our cases. Dvorak needs to go! Prison is fine as well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps in KC have become a joke. We have bigger fish to fry then their little insignificant problems. We are in trouble as a company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true, you just have no idea how big it is!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously it all stems from the issues at the old Biomet plant, but now I'm hearing that the NHS in the UK can't get any product either. Wonder when the warning letter hat drops and if Dvorak can survive another...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead Dvorak may be hiring hackers to find out who wrote this BS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrote what? The truth that he lied to the stock holders? Yes prison was a stretch as well as a joke. Just like he is a joke of a CEO. He is worthless if anyone can argue that he is not..well explain why? I can be wrong..but I also know there are a lot of us suffering financially while he does not. Whether he is fired over lying or not..he will still make millions and get hired elsewhere. That's what the big boys get to do. Hey..they worked to get to where they are and maybe they deserve it? All I know is where I am as well as elsewhere..we cannot provide product. Product that corporate provides for us to sell. They have made the mistake..not us..but WE are not compensated for our loss..just like the people that invested in a sham that he created. Actually they will be compensated through their lawsuits..we will not...so hire hackers away Dave..what? I lose my job? Already losing it...no product to deliver and customers pissed..am I alone? Just Curious?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the poor Biomet people (I am a 5 mil Zimmer rep at the same office) just are freaking out going through tubs looking for implants trying to get thru the next day. I tell them I have been going thru this with Dvorack on the Zimmer side for the last 8 years. He needs to be arrested, sent to Syria. Worst CEO in USA.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so sick of the self inflicted wounds that we have been dealing with when it comes to product not shipping. This is a game changer if it doesn't get better soon. Tough to listen to the idiots in KC go on and on about their terrible situation. Dvorak needs to fix this!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer has fed the fat kid for so long they forgot how to compete. Biomet acquisition an absolute disaster. The company will epically fail when US reimbursement rates fall further. Dvorak spin machine is in overtime. Get your popcorn out, it will be a hell of a show!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! This isn't going to end well for some. Good people are bailing left and right.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people in KC are worried and unhappy...shut the hell up! You guys are clueless. Implants aren't being shipped and the FDA is hammering us. This issue will change our company. Not good

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes Dr. Whomever,
    Can we reschedule the sportsmed anchors you need for tomorrow and your total shoulder as well?
    Why?
    Supply issues, we can't crank the stuff out fast enough, everyone is switching over to our stuff!
    That's not what I heard, why would you lie to me?
    Well it's the FDA in our manufacturing business is what the real holdup is.
    Even worse of an answer, in the future I'll call you, please don't come by clinic anymore unless I call you.

Sound familiar? If not, it will be soon!
    You aholes in corporate have really f'ed it up good and proper.
    Resignation getting turned in this week and f your no compete and f you in general.
    Everyone associated with merger and who were pro-merger need to be canned and their money/options/etc need to get evenly distributed to the sales reps for doing this to us. If we didn't go with Zimmer than this would not have happened like this. Great f'ing foresight.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stuart out
    Rob in
    Changes nothing essentially the same person is still in charge
    Thoughts?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking that Rob Delp will bring back the stronger Biomet leaders and replace the useless Zimmer leaders! Everyone knows who the useless people are. Get rid of the weak senior Zimmer reps and bring in the young hungry Biomet crew who know how to get things done. Older Zimmer guys are fat and lazy and haven't done anything in years.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did SK have enough or stand up to DD? Will RD be a bigger puppet for DD? Hey board, are you aware of what is going on in the field? Miraculously we (locally) haven't lost any business, but obviously we are in no position to grow in recon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people give RD a chance everyone will see that he's the right guy to get things done. Biomet needs to take control and start moving us in the right direction. The older Zimmer guard is done. Replace and move on!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the "Biomet guys" who were in charge when all the shortcuts were being made leading to the FDA gifting the company with a 57-page findings report. Another git-r-done mess to clean up. And the FDA made the report public today.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops there it is!