Closing the Biomet Deal

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron...30 years plus of multi center and multi country data. Not the ZUK either..Biologics..sure in the future..however..this post is from someone that has not a clue of what he is talking about...also who can not back up what he is talking about period!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may explain why all the Zimmer leadership is getting the boot and the Biomet leaders are taking over. Anyone on the inside can tell you - it is amazing. Zimmer is buying Biomet, but Biomet leadership is taking over. All the Zimmer leaders are being demoted or booted. That is what you get when you work for Divorak - talk about loyalty, culture, blah, blah, blah - it is all about $$$$$.
    Now the layoff begin - get ready!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All it says about Biomet peeps are they are maybe bright but definitely clueless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lower volume Zimmer rep here. Can't believe that "high volume" rep didn't use the ZUK. I don't have much business but still get around 20k a year from doing Uni knees. Well did.... Why not make the Uni sale then revise to a primary knee and make that sale in the future? Your surgeons are not giving patients choices, bad practice. Sounds like you don't know how to sell the Uni knee. That's your problem.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZimmerBiomet has the wrong CEO in charge of this ship. Sooner or later everyone will realize that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - It means you are a troll with crap for brains.
    Do you think they are going to announce the deal then start laying people off right away? They will get a stock bounce off the announcement, then they will wait for the stock to settle, THEN they will announce layoffs. But they will call it 'efficiency, cost cutting, consolidation..." Then the stock will go back up again and they will exercise more options. All while employees who are a little too close to retirement age will be out of a job and wondering what to do next after working their butts off for years in a supposedly 'stable' industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do consider that Mr Binder, as part of his package deal, was to remain in a leadership role for another company owned by one of the investors. Rather than stay onboard with the merged company. Would you honestly want to lose him? I think not. That's where he is headed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Would I honestly want to lose him? If an excellent company where you worked for 20+ years is ceasing to exist, being taken over by the most heartless company in the industry, and people you have known all your career go from being happy and secure to being afraid for their jobs - all because of a decision the esteemed and laudable Mr Binder made to enrich himself - would I give a rats rump about what happened to Mr Binder? He didn't care about what happened to all the people that put him where he is. He threw them under the bus days before Biomet was to go public and make everyone a lot of money. All he cared about was his own $$$$$.
    The answer is - I don't care.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sticking up for Binder...you should know...he voted against the merger...it was the other board members that were in favor of it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think this was his decision? The investment group that placed him in charge wanted to sell. Either by IPO or private sale. That group wanted to retain his leadership and place him in charge of another of their companies. CEO's that completely fail get large severance packages on their way out. Getting a payout for a job well done is not greed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, dipshit. Plenty of people got canned this week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They laid people off this week? What departments?

13. I am in the Pittsburgh/west Virginia region is it still a shot in the dark elsewhere like it is here we have no idea what the plan is going forward we have been in the dark even since the merger and we have alot of guys in management with bags packed and a foot out the door?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What people got canned this week? You mean the ones that got notices 60 days ago?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Where? When? How many? All I see is a lot of squealing and rumors with no actual events or facts to back it up.

Stacks of boxes, law enforcement at Zimmer, Media all over the place - it was and is all BS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not rumors at all, Laid of 50 folks in the OSA, training, creative services today and yesterday, my mom was one. design services several layoffs today.. Several in other areas, design engineers, admins and Regulatory. I will be happy to name names. And yes, you are a dipshit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well dipshit, Allot of old biomet folks got let go today, including an admin that had been there for over 30 years.. classy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well in creative, OSA and training over 55 laid off today and yesterday alone, my mom was one. check the facts. Several design engineers in various groups. Numbers have increased to 1700 globally.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any thoughts on where Zimmer(Biomet) Spine Customer Service will be headquartered in say 6 months from now?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greece...