CLOSE OUT PROCESS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 24, 2016 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you request to have someone other than your ABL do your closeout when leaving Novartis? I do not want to have to deal with or look at him.

Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, your ABL must do it. You will sign a bunch of paperwork regarding prorated commissions, privacy data, ect.. Your ABL will have somebody with them as well.

You get a bunch of paperwork for an exit interview, Cobra insurance.

If you do not sign, you will never see a penny of it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are no pro rated commissions.

You can request a third party or different manager.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask for weird al yankovich, he'll sing to you as they're hauling your shit away while you're getting the boot. Adds a little levity:D

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Op here...... Im leaving, not getting the boot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the bfd? You're a professional adult. You do what needs to be done and leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's an opportunity to have a professional conversation about why you're leaving and what the issues are that you had with your ABL. I would seize that opportunity!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL nobody cares. A lot of head nodding & then laugh behind your back once it's over, especially the bitching about an ABL . They've seen this literally thouands of times. It's like a jail giving a crap about some inmate bitching of his treatment as he gets paroled but hey its your cathartic release so go for it!
    You'll get the same results as you would yelling at a cloud in the sky you don't like ;)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I refused to sign anything or meet with ABL when I left. Made 3rd party retrieve car with it completely packed with supplies. Car smelled horrible and there was literature all over. I hope the 3rd party charged them extra. It was my little way to say F u. At least it made me smile.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's great:D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What made you so disgusted with Novartis? Was it your manager? Did you work for that KGD person? What turned you so off to the company?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do get a third party company involved? That is what I would do.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

make sure you take a piss on the back seats before turning your car in. You may not have been told, but that's an unspoken tradition at Novartis.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ISN'T disgusting about NVS may be a better Q

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did it turn out. Where you treating with a little respect?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened with KGD?